Biofreeze Professional Gel Features
- Menthol Active ingredient: Menthol stimulates cold receptors that create a cooling sensation on and under your skin, helping to relieve pain
- Safer Pain Relief: Applying Biofreeze directly to the skin can bring targeted and effective pain relief without the risks that come with an oral pill
- Trusted by clinical professionals: The fast-acting, menthol-based formula of Biofreeze provides you powerful pain relief when directly applied to the skin. In fact, clinical studies have shown that those who use Biofreeze decrease their pain twice as much as those who don't.
- Proven to work: Contrary to popular belief, ice doesn't reduce swelling but it does reduce pain. Biofreeze induces the exact same response as ice, only faster. You're also less likely to experience stiffness, skin irritation, temporary pain and numbness, and the inactivity required during application as you would with ice.
Biofreeze Pro Gel SDS
What to buy with Biofreeze Gel
How to use Biofreeze Pain Relief Gel?
- This pain relief gel should be rubbed into the sore muscles or joints where the pain is present.
- The process can be repeated as necessary. However, the product shouldn't be used more than 4 times a day.
- These gels are rubbed into the affected area rather than ingested or injected.
How does Biofreeze Professional Gel work?
- Flammable. May cause eye irritation.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.-No smoking.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
Biofreeze Pain Relief Gel Handling and Storage
Handling: Avoid breathing vapor or mist. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces. No smoking.
FAQs About Biofreeze Gel
What are the main uses of Biofreeze professional gel?
This Pain Relief Gel is mainly used to treat minor aches and pains of the muscles/joints (such as arthritis, backache, and sprains).
Is there a need for a prescription for Biofreeze professional?
Biofreeze is an over-the-counter topical pain reliever that does not require a prescription.
Does Biofreeze work for arthritis pain?
It contains menthol that produces a cold sensation that may temporarily override your ability to feel your arthritis pain.
Which one is better, Biofreeze Gel or Cream?
The Professional Gel is different from the original Biofreeze formula in that it works faster, lasts longer, and was developed with professional physicians and their patients in mind. It numbs the area of pain and provides a cooling effect.