Features of Aspercreme Lidocaine Roll On
- Aspercreme Pain Relief Liquid With Lidocaine numbs tough muscle pain, joint pain, and back pain
- Its max-strength pain-relieving liquid works fast and targets more pain receptors
- Chattem Roll On Pain Relief has no odor for discreet pain relief when you need it most
- It dries quickly and won't leave any greasy residue
What to buy with Aspercreme Roll On Pain Relief
What are the ingredients of Aspercreme Roll On Pain Relief?
- Active Ingredients
- Lidocaine HCl:Lidocaine HCl is a topical analgesic that helps ease minor pain.
- Inactive Ingredients
- Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer
- Alcohol denat. (15%)
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice
- Aminomethyl propanol
- C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer
- Caprylyl methicone
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Ceteth-20 phosphate
- Dicetyl phosphate
- Disodium EDTA
- Glyceryl stearate
- Hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer
- Polysorbate 60
How to use Lidocaine Roll On?
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- For external use only
- Flammable: keep away from heat and open flame.
- Do not use
- in large quantities
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- You experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
FAQs About Aspercreme Lidocaine Roll On
How do i prime roller ball before using?
Hold the product upside down, shake the bottle so that the liquid will come down to the inside of the roller ball, and squeeze the bottle lightly to dispense while rolling it on skin. The roller ball must be primed, so you might have to roll the product onto your skin several times to reveal the lubricated side of the ball.
Can children use this product?
Aspercreme Lidocaine Fragrance-Free Pain Relief Roll-On can be used for children 12 years of age and older.
Can i use this product on my Pets?
We do not test Aspercreme Lidocaine Roll On Pain Relief for use on animals. Please use only as directed.
Lidocaine Roll On Reviews