Features of Thera Cane Massager
- Temporary relief from muscular tension, tenderness, stiffness, and soreness
- Eliminate painful knots in your muscles on your own
- Provides all the reach and leverage needed to the user with limited strength or mobility
- Easily apply deep pressure massage on hard-to-reach muscle groups
- Precision control helps facilitates stress and tension relief without drugs
- TheraCane Massager is made of lightweight, durable fiberglass
- Soothing, penetrating point massage helps muscles recover faster from overexertion
- Empowers the user to achieve effective pain management independently
- Regular use puts the user in control of minor muscular aches and pains
- It can be applied to the back, neck, shoulders, legs, hips, arms, buttocks, anywhere and everywhere
How does Thera Cane Home Massager Work?
- Pressure applied to the muscles by the Thera Cane Massager Self Massaging Stick helps maximize the flow of oxygenated blood to the muscles.
- This pressure restores muscle function by breaking up muscle fibers and tendons adhesion.
- The increased circulation makes the muscle work more efficiently.
- Measurements of sensitivity pre and post-treatment show a decrease in pain.
- The referred pain pattern is not present after the successful pressure has been applied, and often the patient will demonstrate an immediate change in range of motion.
Whom Does Thera Cane Massage Stick Help?
Although TheraCane Massage Cane may appear to have the greatest application with soft tissue muscle pain, it has also been helpful to patients with arthritis, stroke, spinal cord injuries, muscle surgeries, or chronic, nagging injuries from the past. Anyone who moves in a compensatory pattern has altered the biochemical stresses on joints and muscles. These muscles become vulnerable to MPS regardless of the injury or disease. Eliminating muscle dysfunction in arthritis patients can reduce their pain to manageable levels, even though the underlying disease process has not been changed. TheraCane can be used by anyone, anytime, anywhere they want to reduce pain and discomfort.
Thera Cane Therapy Massage User Manual
What are the benefits of Stretching?
- Improves flexibility, balance, posture
- Increases circulation, range of motion, feeling of well-being
- Reduces stress, tension, and blood pressure
- Low Back, Hips & Groin: Relax with your knees bent and the soles of your feet together. Hold for 20 seconds. Let the pull of gravity do the stretching.
- Hip, Groin & Buttocks: Move leg forward until the knee of the forward leg is directly over the ankle. Your other knee rests on the floor. Next, lower the front of your hip downward for the stretch. Hold for 20 seconds, alternate and repeat.
- Mid-low Back & Legs: Keep your head down and your lower back flat. Pull your knee to your chest and hold for 20 seconds. Variation: Pull your knee across your body toward the opposite shoulder. Hold for 20 seconds, alternate and repeat.
How to use Thera Cane Self Massager?
For all the neck exercises
- Lean your neck into the ball while keeping your hands and the cane still
- Move your neck side to side and up and down while you apply pressure
- Experiment while in the supine position with your head slightly elevated
- Use your fingers for the muscles in the front of your neck
For all the shoulder exercises
- Push down in the direction of the arrows for pressure
- Move arms back and forth, 1-2 inches across the muscle
- Keep your arms close to your sides to avoid fatigue
For all back exercises
- Push down in the direction of the arrows
- When using against a chair, stabilize the Cane, then move side to side for cross friction massage
What is the leverage that makes TheraCane Self Massager Tool easy to use?
Technique Of Using Leverage
||Position your hands and cane with the ball on top of your shoulder. Next, push both your hands straight down while at the same time pushing outward with your right hand 1 to 2 inches. Your left arm is held close to your side and remains motionless. Once sufficient pressure is attained, move your left arm back and forth so the applicator ball and your skin slide across the muscle. This pressure should be contained within an area the size of a quarter.
||By resting your forearm on the upper handle, you are able to relax your left arm muscles and achieve the same pressure. The more concentrated the pressure is, the more effective is the response. Proper leverage reduces excessive hand and arm movement and makes the Thera Cane easier to use with optimal results. The technique of using leverage is easy to learn after some practice.
Significance Of Treatment Balls
Keep the ball in contact with your body in order to maintain control of the Thera Cane and prevent it from slipping off the muscle. You will have control when your skin is depressed enough from the pressure to follow the movement of the ball across the muscle.
Basic Positions Of Use:
Using the TheraCane from the three basic positions, i.e., standing, sitting, and lying down, for one particular point, you can access the muscle from the most angles possible. This thorough approach will increase the likelihood of obtaining the proper angle of penetration to relieve the trigger point.
Level Of Pressure Applied:
The level of pressure will depend upon the application. For example, back muscles need more pressure than forearm muscles. A level of pressure midway between painful and pleasurable ("hurts so good") is suggested after the breaking-in period. Apply pressure gradually, increasing it as you work the ball into the muscle. If the tenderness decreases while pressing, press harder or move the ball slightly to relocate the most sensitive part of the trigger point. If a muscle is extra tender, work on the surrounding area before zeroing in on the more sensitive spot.
- While applying adequate pressure, slowly move the ball back and forth across the trigger point. A gentle wiggle helps to burrow into the muscle.
- Press directly on the trigger point, hold for five to ten seconds, and release and repeat a few times. It is advisable to avoid this technique for the front and side of the neck muscles since this area is very easy to overdue (use your fingers for these areas). This method is more suited for areas of thick muscle mass and only after becoming familiar with your own pressure limits.
- A systematic approach will heighten your awareness and give you the best results regardless of the technique used.
Precaution to take while using Thera Cane Self Massager
- Do not attempt to use TheraCane for the treatment of serious medical ailments or injuries.
- Limit your sessions to short periods when you first begin using the Thera Cane. Overuse will likely result in soreness for a day or two.
- Do not press directly on or against the spinal column or sciatic nerve.
- Avoid massaging any areas of inflammation.
- Discontinue use if bruising occurs.
- Do not allow children to play with or attempt to use the TheraCane.
Thera Cane Massager Warranty
Two year guarantee
Thera Cane Self Massager Reviews