Roll-A-Ramp Portable Wheelchair Ramp
- Rolls up to provide easy storage and transport
- Portable Ramp has a multiple folding design and is vehicle-friendly
- Fabricated with strong anodized aerospace aluminum, Roll-A-Ramp Portable Ramp will provide years of carefree service
- Roll up wheelchair ramp is easily adjusted by the addition or removal of the treads
- Portable aluminum ramps easily configure for permanent or semi-permanent mounting
- Excellent alternative to expensive chair lifts or permanent wooden ramps
- Ramp can be split into multiple sections with Quick Pins
- Temporary ramp with built-in side rails
- Side rails help keep wheels well centered
- Can be transferred to an entry ramp for a house in minutes
Conveniently stores in most cars and vans
- Lightweight portable ramp with no width alignment required
- Compatible with a wide range of mobility devices like manual wheelchairs, power chairs, scooters, 3-wheel scooters, walkers and bariatric chairs
- Safe to use
- Carrying strap included
- Note: Additional links are not included with Roll-A-Ramp 30-Inch Wide Portable Ramp
Roll Up Ramp For Scooters Benefits
- Rolls Up - Roll-A-Ramp is just like it sounds, a ramp that rolls up. With a highly engineered design ramp rolls up just like a sleeping bag. It will only roll one way, and when the ramp is unrolled and laid out it is very sturdy.
- Link Construction - Roll up ramp has inbuilt links, which provide a customized length. Lightweight wheelchair ramp can be virtually of any length in 1 or 1/2 foot increments. This also allows having multiple ramps in one. User can separate a longer ramp with Quick Release Pins into shorter ramps.
- Lightweight and Sturdy - Constructed with 6061 Aircraft Aluminum and T6 Rockwell hardness. It means a superior weight to capacity ratio.
- Placement Options: Because Roll-A-Ramp is so versatile, there are multiple options for placing the ramp. This versatility allows the user to use Roller ramp just about anywhere!
What to buy with Roll-A- Ramp
When to use Roll-A-Ramp Foldable Ramp?
Roll-A-Ramp 30-Inch Wide Portable Ramp is commonly used in following places:
- Vans and Trucks
- Temporary ramp
How to Use Roll-A-Ramp Wheelchair Ramp
Roll Up Ramp Assembly Instructions:
- Take special note of "Top" section and "Bottom" section as noted on the boxes. Remove both sections of the ramp from their individual boxes.
- Identify the Owner Manual and tools to assemble the ramp. Also, identify any accessories ordered with the ramp. The accessories will be included in a separate cardboard box or in the zip-lock bag with the Owner Manual.
- Remove zip-ties from the ramp sections and then place the ramp on edge and roll out. Place on a flat surface with the top surface of the ramp down.
- Place two sections close to each other. You will see that one section has a caution cover, bolt and nut joined through the bolt holes. Move the two sections together by removing this hardware. In this way, the tabs will overlap on both sides and the sides of the ramp will be even.
- Insert bolts with yellow caution cover through both holes. This may take some maneuvering to line up the holes. Put on the nut.
- Locate box wrench and Allen wrench from the Owner Manual packet. Use these tools to tighten the connection on the ramp. Do not over-tighten. Place the caution cover on the pinch point present on the side of the ramp.
Roll A Ramp Placement:
- For safety reasons and preventing damage to the ramp, user should place the first load-bearing link of the elevated end of the ramp on the land.
- Please remember that approach plate is not a load-bearing link.
- Notice that one end of each ramp is marked "Upper End".
- This end must always be the elevated end of the ramp.
- Roll A Ramp has a 1° Camber on upper-end links and 0° Camber on lower end links.
- This 0° loft at the lower end of the ramp allows the wheelchair, machine or another device to get on the ramp on a non-arched plane.
- The arching links allow the user to easily enter a van, porch, or doorway because of the more favorable approach angle.
- This also ensures clearance for lower devices.
- Again, by placing the ramp with the "Upper End" at the elevated position, operation will be more favorable.
- Lay the rolled-up ramp on its side and remove the strap to use the ramp.
- Then unroll the ramp to its full length before putting it in place.
- To roll up the ramp, reverse the process, snap on the strap, and go.
- Yellow pinch point covers are secured to the head of each bolt and are designed to keep the fingers out of the "pinch zone" and must be on at all times.
- Do not use your ramp without all Pinch Point Covers in place.
- Do not tamper or remove pinch point covers for any reason as injury may occur.
Changing Aluminum Roll A Ramp Length:
- Roll-A-Ramp 30-Inch Wide Portable Ramp is designed so one may change the length by simply adding additional 1-foot links or removing links.
- This is done by removing the nut and bolt from the lower end link
- Then insert additional 1-foot links as needed.
Roll Up Ramp Versatility:
Lightweight Roll A Ramp rolls up and comes with its own handy strap/handle for convenient carrying and storage. One can configure the roll up ramp for many different uses. Besides using it as a completely portable ramp system, one can modify the Roll-A-Ramp so that the ramp is rigid or folds in the center for easy mounting into a vehicle. To make the ramp fold in the middle one will want to have two pivot points per single ramp.
To convert the Roll-A-Ramp so that it folds in the middle:
- Lay the Roll-A-Ramp bottom side up
- Add washers under nuts where the roller ramp will be rigid
- Tighten all the bolts fully by using the 1/2" Wrench and Allen Wrench
- Do not tighten the bolts at the pivot point
- One may find that a socket wrench (1/2") works better
User Manuals of Roll A Ramp Foldable Ramp
Reasons to buy from HPFY
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment
Roll-A-Ramp Portable Ramp Specifications
||3 Feet L x 30"W
||4 Feet L x 30" W
||5 Feet L x 30"W
||6 Feet L x 30"W
||7 Feet L x 30"W
||8 Feet L x 30"W
||9 Feet L x 30"W
||10 Feet L x 30"W
||11 Feet L x 30"W
||12 Feet L x 30"W
||13 Feet L x 30"W
||14 Feet L x 30"W
||15 Feet L x 30"W
||16 Feet L x 30"W
||17 Feet L x 30"W
||18 Feet L x 30"W
||19 Feet L x 30"W
||20 Feet L x 30"W
Warranty of Roll A Ramp Portable Ramp for Wheelchairs and Scooters
Full 10-Year warranty on ramps