Features of Precision Medical POC3 Oxygen Concentrator
- Lightweight, durable and proven designs
- Maximum setting of 3 on pulse dose
- 3L pulse settings utilizing VPSA technology
- With CMV, patients receive therapeutic oxygen in the first third of inspiration
- Simple, one-touch operation
- Fully functional on AC or DC power
- FAA approved for use on commercial airlines
- Battery packs with up to 11 hours for EasyPulse POC-3
Why choose EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator 3-liter?
- Highest Purity: It has been a proven leader in oxygen purity delivered to the patient. The EasyPulse POC-3 is no exception. The highest oxygen purity and a 3-year warranty on the sieve beds allow peace of mind for both provider and patient. Precision Medical provides vacuum pressure swing adsorption technology (VPSA), ensuring each sieve bed is perfectly rejuvenated every cycle. This results in clean sieve beds so that they can produce high oxygen purity for a long period of time
- Reliable Delivery: It incorporates CMV technology used in the EasyPulse5 Oxygen Conserver, the largest-selling O2 conserver on the market. CMV technology delivers therapeutic oxygen to the patient in the first 1/3 of the inspiratory phase for maximum efficiency
- Easier to Use: Simply turn the dial to the desired flow and start to use it. No confusing electronic controls or multiple buttons to operate the unit easily
- Smallest and Lightest: With a footprint of only 8.5" height x 4.5 " depth x 6.5" width. The EasyPulse POC-3 is the smallest unit on the market. All the features above are provided in a POC weighing 4.9 lbs
- Proven Battery Life: The EasyPulse POC-3 has a battery duration of 11 hours. The unit has an internal rechargeable battery that will run up to 5.5 hours. The external battery will do the same. The unit can run for up to 11 hours with both batteries.
- Note: There is an internal recharging battery & buying the external battery is an option to extend runtime.
- Tested for Purity: Each device undergoes rigorous testing to ensure oxygen purity and durability. Our quality control ensures that every POC leaves the factory producing the highest oxygen purity possible - 95.5%
- Fixed Flow Control: The EasyPulse is built with advanced Controlled Minute Volume (CMV) technology. No matter the breathing rate, Precision Medicals' proprietary CMV technology consistently delivers a fixed amount of oxygen every minute during the first third of inspiration
EasyPulse POC3 User Manual
Parts Description of EasyPulse POC 3
- A - Setting Knob
- B - Oxygen Outlet Fitting
- C - Internal Battery Level Indicator
- D - Alarm Indicator
- E - Setting Indicator
- F - Power Input Jack
- G - Handle
- H - Inlet Filter
- I - Product Serial # Label
When to use EasyPulse O2 Concentrator?
The Precision Medical EasyPulse POC is intended to provide supplemental oxygen to persons requiring oxygen therapy. The Precision Medical POC can be used in a home, institution, vehicle, and for transportable use.
What to buy with EasyPulse Concentrator
EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator 3-liter Accessories/Replacement Parts
How to use EasyPulse POC 3?
- Verify battery status (level) before each use, and charge as necessary.
- Connect the end of a standard adult single-lumen oxygen nasal cannula with a maximum length of 7 feet (2.1 m) to the POC’s oxygen outlet fitting. To ensure proper device operation, use only an adult single-lumen cannula maximum of 7 ft (2.1 m).
- Place the cannula over your ears and position the prongs in your nose as instructed by your Equipment Provider or cannula manufacturer.
- Before the operation, ensure the inlet and exhaust vents on the POC are clear. Any blockage of the vents can inhibit performance.
- Choose a power option: AC Power Adapter, DC Power Adapter, or Internal Battery.
- Turn “ON” the POC by selecting the setting for your prescribed flow. The setting number will be illuminated green when properly selected.
- Breathe normally through your nose. A measured pulse of oxygen will be delivered each time the POC senses an inhalation. To show the POC is triggering properly, the illuminated setting number will turn off briefly each time it senses an inhalation.
- To turn “OFF” the POC, select the “OFF” position.
- It meets or exceeds the requirements of the Medical Device Directive(MDD), Council Directive 93/42/EEC Concerning Medical Devices, Directive 2007/47/EC of The European Parliament and Council, and all applicable design and safety-related standards
- It has been FAA Approved
How to clean POC 3 Oxygen Concentrator?
To clean the Cabinet:
- The patient should connect to an alternate Oxygen source.
- Turn the POC to the "OFF" position.
- Unplug the external power source before cleaning.
- Clean the exterior surfaces of the POC with a cloth dampened with a disinfectant solution. Example: Sporicidin Brand Disinfectant Solution.
- Allow POC to air dry.
- DO NOT place it inside the carry bag or run the POC until it is thoroughly dry.
- When not in use, store the POC in a clean area free from grease, oil, and other sources of contamination.
To clean the Inlet Filter:
- Remove the inlet filter by pulling on the protruding tab.
- Wash the filter with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly with water and allow to dry completely.
- Once the filter is dry, push the filter back into the case, so only the small tab protrudes.
Warnings and Precautions:
- This portable oxygen concentrator contains magnetic, ferrous material that may affect the results of an MRI.
- If an equipment alarm or you are experiencing any signs of discomfort, connect to another source of oxygen and contact your Provider and/or Health Care Professional immediately.
- In certain circumstances, oxygen therapy can be hazardous; users should seek medical advice before using this POC.
- Where the prescribing Healthcare professional has determined that an interruption in the supply of oxygen, for any reason, may have serious consequences to the user, an alternative source of oxygen should be available for immediate use.
- Place the POC on a secure flat surface when not transporting to avoid accidental damage to the POC.
- Always keep at least 6 in. (15.24 cm) away from walls, furniture, and especially curtains that could prevent adequate airflow to the POC.
- Do not place the POC in a small, closed space like a closet.
- Do not use extension cords or electrical adapters.
- The POC is designed to operate with a single lumen, adult cannula with a maximum length of 7 ft (2.1 m).
- Do not use Components / Accessories not approved by Precision Medical; see Accessories/ replacement parts.
- The POC delivers oxygen concentrated when a breath is taken. Oxygen enrichment in the surrounding area is unlikely.
- The POC is designed to be used indoors or outdoors; in the outdoors environment, the POC should be used in a dry location with a battery only.
- The proper placement and positioning of the prongs of the nasal cannula in the nose are critical to the amount of oxygen delivered to the patient's respiratory system.
- Do not place any liquids on or near the POC. If any liquid gets on the POC, immediately turn OFF the power switch and unplug it from the electrical outlet.
- Do not use it while sleeping.
EasyPulse Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
||4.5 in (11.43 cm) x 6.5 in (16.51 cm) x 8.5 in (21.6 cm)
||4.9 lbs (2.22 kg)
||AC: 100 - 240 VAC (1.0 A @ 120 VAC)
DC: 11 - 16 VDC (5.0 A @ 12 VDC)
Internal Battery Average Charge Time: 4 Hours
||87 to 95% @ 3 /min setting within 4 to 6 minutes
||Temperature Range: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
Storage Temperature: - 4°F to 140°F (- 20°C to 60°C)
Relative Humidity: Up to 95% Non-condensing
Altitude: Sea Level to 14,000 ft. (4,267 m)
||Within 2°F (1.1°C) of ambient
||42 dBA @ setting 2
||Sensitivity: -0.4 cmH20 @ 20 BPM
Delay Time: =0.12 seconds @ 20 BPM
||Maximum 7 ft long standard adult single lumen nasal cannula
||Class II -with respect to protection from electrical shock
Type BF -degree of protection against electrical shock
IP21 -degree of protection against ingress of solids/liquids
|Mode of Operation
||Peak Flow (l/min)
||12cc ± 2cc
||8.6 ± .3
||240 ± 15%
||19cc ± 3cc
||9.9 ± .2
||380 ± 15%
||26cc ± 4cc
||10.5 ± .3
||520 ± 15%
EasyPulse O2 Concentrator Warranty
5 Years warranty on concentrator and 1 Year warranty on battery from date of shipment