What does POC3 Oxygen Concentrator Include?
- Lightweight, durable and proven designs
- Maximum setting of 3 on pulse dose
- 3L pulse settings utilizing VPSA technology
- With CMV, patients receive therapeutic oxygen in the first third of inspiration
- Simple, one touch operation
- Fully functional on AC or DC power
- FAA approved for use on commercial airlines
- Battery packs with up to 11 hours for EasyPulse POC-3
What does POC3 Oxygen Concentrator Include?
- EasyPulse POC concentrator
- Comfortable carry bag
- Internal lithium-ion battery
- Optional external battery
- Wall charger
- Car charger
Benefits of Precision Medical PM4130 EasyPulse POC3
- Highest Purity: It has been a proven leader in oxygen purity delivered to the patient. The EasyPulse POC-3 is no exception. The highest oxygen purity, coupled with a 3-year warranty on the sieve beds, allow peace of mind for both provider and patient. Precision Medical provides vacuum pressure swing adsorption technology (VPSA) ensuring each sieve bed is perfectly rejuvenated every cycle. This results in clean sieve beds, so they can produce high oxygen purity for a long period of time.
- Reliable Delivery: It incorporates CMV technology used in the EasyPulse5 Oxygen Conserver, the largest selling O2 conserver on the market. CMV technology delivers therapeutic oxygen to the patient in the first 1/3 of the inspiratory phase for maximum efficiency
- Easier to Use: Simply turn the dial to the desired flow and start to use. No confusing electronic controls or multiple buttons to operate the unit easily
- Smallest and Lightest: With a footprint of only 8.5" height x 4.5 " depth x 6.5" width. The EasyPulse POC-3 is the smallest unit on the market. All the features above are provided in a POC weighing 4.9 lbs
- Proven Battery Life: The EasyPulse POC-3 has a battery duration of 11 hours. The unit has an internal rechargeable battery that will run up to 5.5 hours. The external battery will do the same. With both batteries together the unit can run up to 11 hours.
- Note: There is an internal recharging battery & buying the external battery is an option to extend runtime.
- Tested for Purity: Each device goes through rigorous testing to ensure oxygen purity and durability. Our quality control ensures that every POC leaves the factory producing the highest oxygen purity possible - 95.5%
- Fixed Flow Control: The EasyPulse is built with advanced Controlled Minute Volume (CMV) technology. No matter breathing rate, Precision Medicals proprietary CMV technology consistently delivers a fixed amount of oxygen every minute during the first third of inspiration
EasyPulse POC3 User Manual
When to use Precision Medical EasyPulse POC3 Concentrator?
The Precision Medical EasyPulse POC is intended to provide supplemental oxygen to persons requiring oxygen therapy. The Precision Medical POC can be used in a home, institution, vehicle and for transportable use.
What to buy with EasyPulse Concentrator
Precision EasyPulse PM4130 Accessories
How to use Precision Medical POC3 Concentrator?
- Verify battery status (level) prior to each use, charge as necessary.
- Connect the end of a standard adult single lumen oxygen nasal cannula with a maximum length of 7 feet (2.1 m) to the POC’s oxygen outlet fitting. To ensure proper device operation, use only an adult single lumen cannula maximum 7 ft (2.1 m).
- Place the cannula over your ears and position the prongs in your nose as instructed by your Equipment Provider or cannula manufacturer.
- Prior to operation, ensure the inlet and exhaust vents on the POC are clear. Any blockage of the vents can inhibit performance.
- Choose a power option: AC Power Adapter, DC Power Adapter or Internal Battery.
- Turn “ON” the POC by selecting the setting for your prescribed flow.The setting number will illuminated green when properly selected.
- Breathe normally through your nose. A measured pulse of oxygen will be delivered each time the POC senses an inhalation. To show the POC is triggering properly the illuminated setting number will turn off briefly each time it senses an inhalation.
- To turn “OFF” the POC, select the “OFF” position.
- It meets or exceeds the requirements of the Medical Device Directive(MDD), Council Directive 93/42/EEC Concerning Medical Devices, Directive 2007/47/EC of The European Parliament and Council and all applicable design and safety related standards
- It has been FAA Approved
How to clean EasyPulse PM4130?
- The patient should connect to an alternate Oxygen source.
- Turn the POC to the "OFF" position.
- Unplug the external power source before cleaning.
- Clean exterior surfaces of the POC with a cloth dampened with disinfectant solution. Example: Sporicidin Brand Disinfectant Solution.
- Allow POC to air dry.
- DO NOT place inside carry bag or run the POC until it is thoroughly dry.
- When not in use, store the POC in a clean area free from grease, oil and other sources of contamination.
- Remove the inlet filter by pulling on the protruding tab.
- Wash filter with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly with water and allow to dry completely.
- Once filter is dry, push the filter back into the case so only the small tab is protruding.
Contraindications of EasyPulse Portable Concentrator
- This portable oxygen concentrator contains magnetic, ferrous material that may affect the results of an MRI.
- In the event of an equipment alarm or if you are experiencing any signs of discomfort, connect to another source of oxygen and contact your Provider and/or Health Care Professional immediately.
- In certain circumstances oxygen therapy can be hazardous; any user should seek medical advice prior to using this POC.
- Where the prescribing Healthcare professional has determined that an interruption in the supply of oxygen, for any reason, may have serious consequences to the user, an alternative source of oxygen should be available for immediate use.
- Place the POC on a secure flat surface when not transporting to avoid accidental damage to the POC.
- Always keep at least 6 in. (15.24 cm) away from walls, furniture, and especially curtains that could prevent adequate airflow to the POC.
- Do not place the POC in a small closed space such as a closet.
- Do not use extension cords or electrical adapters.
- The POC is designed to operate with a single lumen, adult cannula with a maximum length of 7 ft (2.1 m).
- Do not use Components / Accessories not approved by Precision Medical, see Accessories/ replacement parts.
- The POC delivers oxygen in a concentrated form when a breath is taken. An oxygen enrichment of the surrounding area is unlikely.
- The POC is designed to be used indoors or outdoors, in the outdoors environment the POC should be used in a dry location withBattery only.
- The proper placement and positioning of the prongs of the nasal cannula in the nose is critical to the amount of oxygen delivered to the respiratory system of the patient.
- Do not place any liquids on or near the POC. If any liquid gets on the POC, immediately turn OFF the power switch and unplug from the electrical outlet
- Do not use while sleeping.
POC3 Portable Concentrator Specifications
||4.5 in (11.43 cm) x 6.5 in (16.51 cm) x 8.5 in (21.6 cm)
||4.9 lbs (2.22 kg)
||AC: 100 - 240 VAC (1.0 A @ 120 VAC)
DC: 11 - 16 VDC (5.0 A @ 12 VDC)
Internal Battery Average Charge Time: 4 Hours
||87 to 95% @ 3 /min setting within 4 to 6 minutes
||Temperature Range: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
Storage Temperature: - 4°F to 140°F (- 20°C to 60°C)
Relative Humidity: Up to 95% Non-condensing
Altitude: Sea Level to 14,000 ft. (4,267 m)
||Within 2°F (1.1°C) of ambient
||42 dBA @ setting 2
||Sensitivity: -0.4 cmH20 @ 20 BPM
Delay Time: =0.12 seconds @ 20 BPM
||Maximum 7 ft long standard adult single lumen nasal cannula
||Class II -with respect to protection from electrical shock
Type BF -degree of protection against electrical shock
IP21 -degree of protection against ingress of solids/liquids
|Mode of Operation
||Peak Flow (l/min)
||12cc ± 2cc
||8.6 ± .3
||240 ± 15%
||19cc ± 3cc
||9.9 ± .2
||380 ± 15%
||26cc ± 4cc
||10.5 ± .3
||520 ± 15%
5 Years warranty on concentrator and 1 Year warranty on battery from date of shipment