Allied Aerosol Nebulizer Face Mask Features
- Clear soft vinyl construction and cotton-coated strap provide patient comfort and accurate airway assessment and management
- Nebulizer Mask maintains proper positioning behind the head providing complete comfort
- It is packaged in easy-open perforated bags.
- Aerosol nebulizer masks are available in two types:
- Nebulizer mask adult
- Pediatric nebulizer mask
- Comfortable to wear
How to Clean Allied Adult and Pediatric Nebulizer Mask?
- Wash the nebulizer mask with warm water and dish soap
- Always clean the mask before using it, if the mask has not been used for a long time.
- Rinse thoroughly. Then leave it to dry or use a clean cloth.
- Note - Do not put the nebulizer mask in the dishwasher
What to buy with Allied Masks for Nebulizers
Frequently Asked Questions About Allied Nebulizer Face Mask
What is the functionality of a nebulizer face mask?
A nebulizer mask is used by patients with asthma or other respiratory problems. A nebulizer face mask provides great comfort, and the user can inhale aerosol mist through it in an efficient manner. If you are not comfortable using a nebulizer mouthpiece, it is best to use a nebulizer mask.
What is a nebulizer mask made of?
A nebulizer mask is constructed with a soft clear plastic material that is flexible and provides contoured fitting to the face. It features elasticated straps securely attached to the face and prevent the mask from slipping
How to properly clean a Nebulizer Face Mask?
There are simple steps to clean a nebulizer mask:
- Gently wash your hands.
- Disassemble the mask from the nebulizer.
- After each nebulizer therapy, gently clean the face mask with warm water using a mild detergent for at least 30 seconds.
- Shake off the soapy water and allow it to dry.
- Note: It is recommended to clean the mask every 3rd day with a vinegar solution
Allied Aerosol Mask Reviews