Pari Vios Aerosol Delivery System Features
- Contemporary styling coupled with Pari LC Plus Nebulizer machine allows the compact, lightweight Vios compressor to be stored anywhere or go anywhere
- Allows for consistent medication delivery to lungs in just 5-6 minutes that help improve the quality of life of patients
- Breath-enhanced nebulizer design saves money by wasting less medication
- With less medication wasted, the patients with asthma, COPD and cystic fibrosis feel better faster and can be more compliant
- LC Plus Adult Nebulizer will last 6 months
- Vios Nebulizer is easy to use and activate and great for patient reminder programs
- Engineered with a powerful motor its treatment time is under 5 minutes
- Easy change filters lasts up to 500 hours
- By making environment-friendly choices, Pari aims to reduce the carbon footprint while staying true to the mission of helping those affected by respiratory disease
Why choose Pari Vios Nebulizer?
- Vios outperforms other nebulizers in aersol delivery system
- Vios gives confidence of an effective treatment dose to its users
- Vios treatments are fast and efficient
Vios LC Plus Nebulizer Cup
Vios Compressor creates an airflow which travels to the nebulizer through tubing. Nebulizer is the actual medicine cup. Air from the compressor breaks the liquid medication into small breathable particles forming a mist or aerosol. These aerosol particles must be of a certain size in order to make the trip deep into lungs. LC Plus Reusable Nebulizer machine, designed with breath enhanced features creates optimal particle size and delivers medication efficiently to the lungs. LC Plus Nebulizer Cup is an important part of the treatment regiment, so it should be clean and disinfected. It is reusable but should be replaced after six months from first use.
Advantages of Replacing the Nebulizer Cup
- Consistent medication delivery to the lungs
- Fast and efficient treatments
- Reduced bacterial contamination
Pari Vios Nebulizer Guides
What to buy with Vios Nebulizer
How to use Vios Nebulizer?
- Place the Vios Compressor on a flat stable surface that is not cushioned or upholstered
- Check to make sure that the power switch is turned to the off position, then plug the power cord into a wall outlet
- Note: Never use an extension cord as it could be a safety hazard
- Connect the included wingtip tubing to the air outlet of the Vios Compressor and be sure that it fits tightly
- Fill the prescribed medication into the LC Plus Nebulizer Cup as instructed by the physician
- Firmly attach the other end of the wingtip tubing to the air intake of the nebulizer cup
- Sit and relax in an upright position and turn the power switch on
- Place the mouthpiece on top of the tongue and close the lips around
- It takes slow deep breaths to inhale the aerosol and exhale slowly through mouth
- If using a mask, place the mask over the nose and mouth then inhale and exhale slowly
- Follow the same steps and continue the treatment until medication is gone or sputtering sound is heard from the nebulizer cup
- Then turn the power switch off when finished with the treatment
How to clean The Nebulizer Cup?
Cup can be cleaned or disinfected using these easy methods:
- With warm soap and water
- In a dishwasher
- With boiling water
- By autoclaving
How to Disinfect Pari Reuseable Nebulizer
- Clean the vios nebulizer machine. For low-level disinfection, every other treatment day, soak all parts of the PARI Reusable Nebulizer (except tubing and mask) in a solution of 1 part distilled white vinegar and 3 parts hot tap water for 1 hour. You can substitute respiratory equipment disinfectant (like Control III) for distilled white vinegar.
- Rinse all parts of the PARI Reusable Nebulizer thoroughly with warm tap water and dry with a clean, lint-free cloth. Discard the vinegar solution when disinfection is complete.
- The PARI Vios Nebulizer parts (except tubing and mask) may also be disinfected by boiling them in a clean pot of water for a full 5 minutes.
- Hospitals and clinics can sterilize the PARI Vios LC Plus Nebulizer parts (except mask and tubing) by autoclaving (a maximum of 277° F or 136° C).
- Dry parts on a clean, lint-free cloth.
FAQs About Pari Vios LC Plus Nebulizer
How long does a Pari Vios nebulizer last?
Pari Vios Adult Aerosol Nebulizer will last approximately 6 months before needing to be replaced.
Do you need a prescription for using the nebulizer?
A nebulizer and the medicine it uses require a prescription from a doctor or another healthcare provider. Mostly, using a nebulizer does not require a prescription but the medication that is being used requires a prescription from the doctor.
Is it ok to put water in a nebulizer?
A saline water solution or purified water can be used in your nebulizer instead of medicine.
What is the use of the Vios nebulizer?
Vios Nebulizer is used to treat asthma, COPD or other respiratory conditions and is also used in many clinical trials for respiratory medications. It offers a fast and effective treatment.
Specifications of Pari Aerosol Nebulizer Compressor
|Maximum Pressure of Compressor
||34 PSI (2.3 bar)
|Maximum Liter Flow of Compressor
|Nominal Operating Pressure
||18 PSI (1.2 bar)
|Nominal Air Flow
3 lbs (1300 gms)
|Dimensions (Length, Width, Height)
||6.5 x 6.5 x 3.75 in
Pari Vios Nebulizer Warranty
5 years compressor warranty
Pari Vios LC Plus Reviews