Features of Ossur Cold Rush Pads
- Designed to be used with Ossur Cold Rush & Cold Rush Compact portable cold therapy systems (sold separately), this knee pad helps deliver cold therapy when and where you need it.
- Delivers continuous cold therapy. The unique, unbroken loop covering on the top portion of the therapy pads allows for use without foam wraps.
- Uses the elastic straps to secure the pad in place.
- Ossur Cold Rush Pads come with hose connectors compatible with most cryotherapy machines having double-female connectors.
Also Available Ossur Cold Therapy Systems & Accessories (Seperately)
Ossur Cold Therapy Replacement Pads Catalog
Precautions to be taken while using Ossur Cold Rush Pads
- Indications requiring the application of cold therapy to a joint or limbs such as post-surgical, trauma pain, and swelling.
- Always use an insulation barrier between the patient's skin and the Cold Rush® pad.
- Follow doctor's directions for how long to apply your treatment time.
FAQ's about Ossur Cold Therapy Machine and Pads
Do I Need To Keep My Unit Elevated?
Yes, even though most units are motorized, it is best to keep them at level with the area you are treating to ensure you do not overwork the motor. This will not only improve your treatment but also help extend the life of your cold therapy machine.
How long can I use the cold therapy after the surgery?
Only use cold therapy products as prescribed by a healthcare provider. The healthcare provider will provide instructions on frequency, compression level, temperature level, duration of use, duration of breaks between uses, how and when to inspect the skin of the treatment area, and the total length of treatment.
Cold Rush pads come with a 30 days warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship.
Ossur Cold Rush Pads Reviews