Features of Nutricia Neocate Splash Amino Acid Formula
- Nutritionally complete for toddlers, older children and teens
- Supports normal growth and development
- Formulated for the dietary management of children with cow milk allergy (CMA), multiple food allergies (MFA) and related GI and allergic conditions
- Hypoallergenic - effectively resolves food allergy symptoms
- Based on 100% non-allergenic free amino acids
- Dairy free, Soy oil free, and Casein free
This Ready to Drink is indicated for Individuals with
- Cow milk allergy
- Multiple food allergies
- Related GI and allergic conditions:
- SBS (Short bowel syndrome)
- EoE (Eosinophilic esophagitis)
- FPIES (Food protien-induced enterocolitis syndrome)
- Gastroesophageal reflux
What is Neocate Splash?
Nutricia Neocate Splash is the only hypoallergenic, amino acid-based, nutritionally complete ready-to-feed formula designed specifically to meet the complete nutritional needs of children over one year of age.
Neocate Splash Ingredients
Water, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Refined Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides (Modified Palm Kernel And/Or Coconut Oil), Canola Oil), and less than 2% of each of the following: Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid, Calcium Glycerophosphate, L-Arginine, L-Lysine L-Aspartate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, L-Leucine, Tripotassium Citrate, L-Phenylalanine, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono- and Diglycerides, Mono- and Diglycerides, Trisodium Citrate, L-Proline, L-Valine, Glycine, L-Isoleucine, N-Acetyl-L-Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Histidine, L-Serine, L-Alanine, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Acetate, Choline Bitartrate, L-Tryptophan, Calcium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Cellulose Gum, L-Ascorbic Acid, M-Inositol, L-Cystine, Acesulfame Potassium, Ferrous Lactate, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cupric Sulfate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Thiamin Chloride Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, D-Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin.
What to buy with Enteral Nutrition Drink
How to take Neocate Ready to Feed Drink?
- Intake to be determined by a medical professional and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient
- EO28 Splash may be administered as a tube feed
- Shake well before use
- If taken orally, best when served chilled
- Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula
How to store?
- Store unopened product in a cool dry place
- Once opened, EO28 Splash should be stored in a refrigerator and kept no longer than 24 hours
- Do not freeze