Why choose Reusable Flexible Ice Pack?
- FlexiKold Gel Ice Pack is double sealed to prevent leaking with finished edges to prevent seams from separating
- Thin profile with a smooth, high-quality feel
- Easy to clean the cold pack
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Neck contour ice pack is design to use for neck, shoulders, knee, and lower back parts of the body
- Oversize cold pack is ideal to use on shoulders back, knee, quad, and hamstring
When to use FlexiKold Instant Cold Pack?
- Treat sore muscles, inflammation, and arthritis
- Helps reduce swellings
- Pain relief for sprains and strains
- Helps stop bleeding from injured tissues
What to buy with Gel Cold Packs
FlexiKold Gel Ice Pack FAQ's
What is proprietary gel in FlexiKold?
The proprietary gel is a non-toxic gel that remains pliable and soft when frozen. It has long-lasting, quick-freezing properties.
How to use FlexiKold Gel Cold Pack?
- Place the gel ice pack in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours
- Keep gel pack inside the ice pack cover
- Now apply the frozen gel pack to the injured area
- Leave it on the affected area for the 20 minutes
Note: For the best results, an ice pack should be contoured to the injured parts.
How to store Flexi Kold Gel Cold Pack?
After the use of FlexiKold, FlexiKold Ice Pack can be stored in a plastic bag or in the freezer
How long does FlexiKold Reusable Gel Cold Pack stay cold?
FlexiKold contains a proprietary gel that helps ice packs to stay colder during the therapy. It will stay cold during the cold therapy treatment for 20 to 40 minutes
FlexiKold Flexible Ice Pack Specifications
||13" x 21.5" (33cm x 54.6cm) 34.95