EZ-Step Stair Climbing Cane Features
- Durable ABS plastic step measuring 3.5" high x 9" wide x 9" length
- Non-skid diamond-shaped tread surface with non-slip rubber feet for greater stability
- EZ-step Base Made in the USA
- Offset ergonomic design
- Base is made of lightweight ABS plastic
- Constructed to safely support 350 lbs. (158.7Kg)
- Cane is extruded aluminum and handle is latex foam
- Soft latex foam cushion grip for secure grasp
- Reduces the range of motion required to ascend stairs
- Reduces muscle activity required to climb stairs
- Climb household stairs, sidewalks, curbs, outside stairs
- Restores a sense of Freedom and Dignity for those with limited mobility
- Can be used outdoors
- EZ-Step has heavy-duty rubber grommet feet to help avoid slipping
- Base can be wiped off with mild soap and water
- Hand strap is added convenience and safety
- Available in colors
- Blue base with an Aluminium cane
- Blue base with Ice Blue cane
3 Reasons to Buy Stair Climbing Aid by EZ
The portable EZ-Step provides a level of protection from falling while climbing stairs, curbs, or sidewalks. Falling is the #1 injury to seniors and the EZ-Step offers help for anyone with ambulatory issues. Because it is lightweight, weighing in at only 2 lbs. It is easy to use and best of all there are no moving parts
Unique patented design offers the strength and steadiness of a quad cane when not in use ascending or descending stairs. Strong ABS plastic base is built with a ribbed surface and extra-large rubber grommet feet to ensure you do not slip
With the portable EZ-Step, users have the security of knowing that the base is made in the USA and offers the freedom to live your life independently. EZ-Step reduces the EMG (Electromyographic) activity in four major muscle groups, reduces the ROM (Range of Motion) in the hip and knees, and may result in less joint force contact.
What is the use of EZ Stair Climbing Cane?
Stair Helper Cane may be used to assist in getting into:
- Automobiles and SUVs/li>
- Walk-in tubs
- Swimming pools
- Spas Golf carts
What to buy with EZ-Step Cane
When to use EZ-Step Stair Climbing Cane?
- Birth or age-related physical limitations
- Heart Conditions
- Imbalance due to stroke
- Shortness of breath Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Muscular Dystrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, Myositis
- Hip and knee replacement
- Leg and back trauma
- Post-operative medical device
- Muscle, ligament, or joint repair
Frequently Asked Questions About EZ Step Cane
How much weight will EZ Stair Aid Device accommodate?
The EZ-Step is constructed to safely support 350 lbs. (158.7Kg)
Can EZ Mobility Step be used outdoors?
Yes the EZ-Step has heavy-duty rubber grommet feet to help avoid slipping The base can be wiped off with mild soap and water A hand strap is added for convenience and safety.
Where is the EZ-Step Stair Helper Cane made?
The EZ-Step base is made in the USA, and the cane comes from overseas.
EZ Step Stair Climbing Cane Reviews