Drive Therapeutic 5 Zone Support Mattress Features
- High quality latex-free therapeutic foam mattress provides pressure redistribution and shear/friction reduction
- Better compliance and durability than innerspring mattresses allows for improved patient satisfaction and fewer service calls
- Non-skid bottom keeps mattress safely in place
- Removable Nylon cover is fluid resistant, low shear, and vapor permeable, helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Meets flammability standard CFR 1632 and CFR 1633
Frequently Bought Together
- Remove the bedding
- Clean the top and bottom covers with organic cleaner or soapy water
- Use a standard cleaning solution to clean the top and bottom covers
Caution: After cleaning, dry the mattress without direct exposure to sunlight
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1. Who can benefit from using this mattress?
This therapeutic mattress is designed for individuals who spend extended periods of time in bed and are at risk of developing pressure ulcers or bedsores. It provides targeted support and pressure redistribution to promote better sleep and overall health.
2. What is the use of 5 zones in the mattress?
Drive mattress with five main zones offers variable support for the main areas of your body, providing superior alignment and pressure relief where you need it.
3. Is this mattress covered by a warranty?
The warranty for this mattress is three years and for cover: 1 year.
Drive Therapeutic Mattress Warranty
3 Years warranty on foam and 1 year warranty on cover
Drive Therapeutic Foam Mattress Reviews