Drive Nitro Walker Features
- Lightweight, Aluminum frame
- Attractive, Euro-style design
- Nitro Walker easily collapses to an ultra compact size for storage
- For added safety the brake cable is designed inside the frame
- The seat is durable and comfortable
- Handle height easily adjusts with a unique push button
- The cross-brace design allows for side to side folding and added stability
- Back support height easily adjusts with a tool-free thumb screw
- The Caster fork design enhances the turning radius
- Large 10" front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort, giving users the convenience of moving over most kinds of terrain, whether indoors or out
- A plastic clip holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded
- The built-in seat provides the user with a convenient place to rest
- Handsome and removable zippered storage bag with unique attachment to keep it securely in place when the nitro walker is open or folded
- Overall dimension 27.75
- Handle height 33.5 38.25
- Comes Fully Assembled
Benefits of Drive Nitro Rollator Tall
- Easily go through the narrow door smoothly
- They function well outdoors. Often misconceived as an indoor mobility aid, rollators are, in fact, very practical for outdoor use
- They are cheaper than other options
- User can sit on them
- They are height adjustable
- They are useful when exercising
- They are easily transportable
Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker RTL10266 Parts
- Adjustable tubing handgrip
- Rear reflector on handgrip
- Brake lever
- Interlock button for handgrips
- Back Rest
- Large front wheels
- Brake adjust screw
- Rear wheel
- Safety bow
When there is a need to use Drive Nitro Walker?
Drive Nitro Rollator is apt for persons capable of holding up their balance and need to sit down regularly. A rollator is also very good for those with weak arthritic hands.
How is Drive Nitro Four Wheel Rollator is better than Three Wheel Rollator?
For those looking to overcome limited mobility, a four-wheeled rollator may be the better option. Some pluses of a four-wheeled rollator are:
- Increased stability
- Weight capacity 300 lbs
- More height options
- Better on uneven terrain
Rollators Fun and Knowledgeable Facts
Frequently Bought Together
Operating Drive Medical Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker RTL10266
How to Unfold Drive Medical RTL10266 Nitro Foldable Rollator Walker?
Position the Nitro on its wheels. Open the red safety bow and lift up. Press both pipes from the seat downwards until they interlock.
How to adjust height of Drive Nitro walker Tall?
Press the red release buttons for handgrips below, as shown in the figure, and pull the handgrip upwards at the same time. As the handle moves, release the button. This automatically locks in the next possible height. Repeat this process until the desired height is reached.
How to apply Brake Or Lock on Drive Rollator Walker?
- Pull both brake levers upwards to apply the brakes while the Nitro is moving. Always brake slowly and steady.
- Press both brake levers down to apply the locks while the Nitro is stationary. Pull up the brake levers and release to release the locks.
The effect of the brakes can be affected by abrasion of the wheels. Regularly test the brakes.
How to adjust brakes on rollator nitro walker?
To adjust the braking strength, adjust the brake by pressing the screw housing downwards and then turn left or right.
Folding Drive Nitro Rollator Tall Walking Aid For Transport Or Storage
To fold, pull the seat upwards by the handle on the seat plate. The Nitro can now be folded completely and secured by using the red safety clasp.
How to Attach or Remove Carrying Bag?
To remove the bag from Nitro, twist knobs located on the front end of the seat frame outward. Pull knobs and slide bag out of the receptacle. To replace the bag, fold the Nitro slightly and reverse the above steps.
Precautions while using Nitro Rollator
- Use only as a walking aid!
- Use only on even and solid surfaces.
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs.
- Regularly check the screws and fasteners on the Nitro and re-tighten if necessary.
- Use bag only for transport of objects and do not overload. Maximum load: 11 lbs.
- Do not expose the product to temperatures above 104°F for an extended period of time, as this can cause the Nitro parts to overheat and burn the user.
- Please make sure the Rollator is fully opened, seat is down and the folding bar under seat is locked in the down position.
- Be sure that both knobs are fully tightened and are at equal heights. Test adjustable Rollator for stability before applying full weight to hand grips.
- Test the brake lever before operating the Rollator. When wheels are locked, lock bar on rear wheels should prevent wheels from turning. When locks are released, the wheels should turn freely.
- Always lock the brake lever before sitting and do not use seat when unit is on an incline or uneven ground.
- Replace tires when significantly worn or damaged.
- Do not move Rollator while seated. This is a walking aid only and is not to be used as a transportation device.
Drive Rollator User Manual
Drive Rollator Description of Parts
How to change back on Nitro Rollator User Guide
How to change brake on Nitro Rollator User Guide
How do you lock/unlock the drive Nitro Walker?
Drive Nitro can be secured by pushing the two sides of the frame together until an audible click is heard signifying the lock is in place. Pull the handles apart to unlock. Use only as a walking aid!
What is the difference between a walker and a rollator?
The main difference is that walkers are built to support your body weight, and rollators are built to assist with balance issues. The rollator often has a seat, and it has a brake system for control. A rollator is continuously rolled, while a standard walker is picked up with every step.
Can you use an outdoor rollator on the grass?
No, Most rollators rated for “outdoor use” are designed to travel over parking lots, sidewalks, paved roads, porches, etc. (in addition to all indoor surfaces). “Outdoor rollators” are not designed to travel across difficult terrains like grass. However, if you need a rollator that can travel over grass, gravel, and other bumpy terrains, check out All-terrain rollators.