What does Nitro Walker include?
- Back Rest
- Operating Instructions
Drive Rollator Parts
- Adjustable tubing handgrip
- Rear reflector on handgrip
- Brake lever
- Interlock button for handgrips
- Back Rest
- Front wheel
- Brake adjust screw
- Rear wheel
- Safety bow
Drive Nitro Rollator Walker Features
- Lightweight, Aluminum frame.
- Attractive, Euro-style design.
- Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage.
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety.
- Seat is durable and comfortable.
- Handle height easily adjusts with unique push button.
- Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability.
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw.
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius.
- Large 10" front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort, giving user the convenience of moving over most kinds of terrain, whether indoors or out.
- Plastic clip holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded.
- Built-in seat provides user a convenient place to rest.
- Handsome and removable zippered storage bag with unique attachment to keep it securely in place when Nitro is open or folded.
- Comes Fully Assembled.
When is Drive Nitro Rollator Walker used?
Drive Nitro Rollator is apt for persons capable of holding up their balance and need to sit down regularly. A rollator is also very good for those with weak arthritic hands.
What to buy with Nitro Rollator Walker For Elderly
How to Operate Drive Medical Walkers For Seniors Tall Rollator?
How to Unfold Nitro Walker Tall Rollator?
Position the Nitro on its wheels. Open the red safety bow and lift up. Press both pipes from the seat downwards until they interlock.
How to adjust height of Drive Nitro Rollator Tall?
Press the red release buttons for handgrips below, as shown in the figure, and pull the handgrip upwards at the same time. As the handle moves, release the button. This automatically locks in the next possible height. Repeat this process until the desired height is reached.
How to Brake Or Lock with Drive Rollator Walker?
- Pull both brake levers upwards to apply the brakes while the Nitro is moving. Always brake slowly and steady.
- Press both brake levers down to apply the locks while the Nitro is stationary. Pull up the brake levers and release to release the locks.
The effect of the brakes can be affected by abrasion of the wheels. Regularly test the brakes.
How to adjust brakes on Rollator Walker?
To adjust the braking strength, adjust the brake by pressing the screw housing downwards and then turn left or right.
Folding Drive Nitro Rollator Tall Walking Aid For Transport Or Storage
To fold, pull seat upwards by the handle on the seat plate. The Nitro can now be folded complete and secured by using the red safety clasp.
How to Attach or Remove Carrying Bag?
To remove the bag from Nitro, twist knobs located on the front end of the seat frame outward. Pull knobs and slide bag out of the receptacle. To replace the bag, fold the Nitro slightly and reverse the above steps.
Precautions to take while using Nitro Euro-Style Tall Rollator
- Use only as a walking aid!
- Use only on even and solid surfaces.
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs.
- Regularly check the screws and fasteners on the Nitro and re-tighten if necessary.
- Use bag only for transport of objects and do not overload. Maximum load: 11 lbs.
- Do not expose the product to temperatures above 104°F for an extended period of time, as this can cause the Nitro parts to overheat and burn the user.
- Please make sure the Rollator is fully opened, seat is down and the folding bar under seat is locked in the down position.
- Be sure that both knobs are fully tightened and are at equal heights. Test adjustable Rollator for stability before applying full weight to hand grips.
- Test the brake lever before operating the Rollator. When wheels are locked, lock bar on rear wheels should prevent wheels from turning. When locks are released, the wheels should turn freely.
- Always lock the brake lever before sitting and do not use seat when unit is on an incline or uneven ground.
- Replace tires when significantly worn or damaged.
- Do not move Rollator while seated. This is a walking aid only and is not to be used as a transportation device.
Drive Rollator User Manual
Drive Rollator Description of Parts
How to change a Back and Brake on a Nitro
Nitro Tall Rollator Specifications
||36" to 41"
||23"W x 27.75"L
||18"W x 23.5"H x 8.5"D
|Carton Shipping Weight
Nitro Euro-Style Tall Rollator Warranty
Limited lifetime warranty on Frame.
5 year warranty on Brake and Handle Housing.
Drive Alluminium Rollator Reviews