Features Bed Buddy Microwave Heat Pack
- Non-electric heating pad for back or shoulder pain: Conveniently heats up in the microwave to apply heat to any injury. It can be used for back or shoulder pain and features a unique strap to hold it in place.
- Recommended by the doctor: Moist heat therapy effectively treats acute and chronic pain, reduces swelling, and relieves pain. It reduces pain in two hours compared to eight hours with dry heat.
- Provides hot & cold therapy for back pain: Use it as a microwavable heat wrap or an ice pack by throwing it in the freezer. It's versatile as a heat or cold pack.
- Flexible form-fitting design: For hot and cold therapy pads to be effective, they need to form to the user's body easily. This pack features a flexible form-fitting design to sit well against the user's body. The strap holds the pad in place to keep a consistent hot/cold temperature over the injury as well as offer mobility.
- Reusable and washable: Ideal for anyone looking for a long-term solution. It can be used continuously and is washable with a damp rag or wipe.
- Soft-touch fabric for comfort: Features a soft-touch fabric for added comfort. Its comfortable design ensures a pleasant experience
- Filled with 100 percent natural grains: The hot/cold pack is filled with all-natural grains for an even more effective treatment.
- Easy and safe to use: Hot and cold therapy is ideal for anyone looking for a safe alternative to traditional pain relief. Be sure to follow the directions when heating the heat pack in the microwave.
When to use Bed Buddy Heat Wrap?
- Cooling or heating pad for back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Muscle spasms
- Sports injuries or more
What to buy with Bed Buddy Heating Pad
Safety Instructions for Bed Buddy Microwave Heat Pack
- Consult physician before use if pregnant or any medical conditions exist
- Microwave heating times vary – Do not overheat. Do not use the convection function of your microwave oven.
- Always heat on a clean empty microwave-safe dish. Lay flat and distribute the contents of the bed buddy evenly lengthwise.
- Continually shift the position of the BED BUDDY when in use. Never place a heated Bed Buddy over the eyes.
- Contamination by food or liquids can cause overheating resulting in burns to the skin
- Always touch-test by shifting contents to check for hot spots before use. If higher heat is required, continue microwaving in 15-second intervals – repeat above.
- Do not use this product on persons with nerve damage, circulatory problems, sensitive skin, or damaged or broken skin; or on persons unable to remove this product, such as infants, children, and some older persons.
- Never wash this Bed Buddy product. Wipe with a damp cloth only and let dry thoroughly.
Bed Buddy Back Wrap User Manual
Note: Microwave bed buddy back wrap for 1 minute and 15 seconds at standard power. Do not leave it unattended while heating. Do not exceed 2 minutes total heating time.
FAQs About Bed Buddy Back Wrap
1. Can I put Carex Bed Buddy Pack in the freezer?
The bed buddy wrap can be put in the freezer and used as a cold pack.
2. How to wash Bed Buddy Heating Pad?
It's always best to hand wash your Bed Buddy Heat Pack with a damp towel or wipe. Don't wash it in a washing machine or submerge it in water, as this will damage the interior.
3. What are the materials inside the bed buddy wrap?
The older carex bed buddy back wrap models have flaxseed, and the new model has wheat.
4. How long does the Bed Buddy Heat Wrap stay hot?
Carex Bed Buddy Pack remains hot for roughly 30 minutes and warm for one hour. However, this will vary depending on the room's temperature and the body temperature of the person using it.
Specifications of Bed Buddy Hot and Cold Therapy Back Wrap
|Dimensions (h x w x d)
||1" x 20.75" x 7.5"
||Moist Heat Therapy