Features of Biofreeze Professional Pain Relief Gel
- Easy to Apply: It features an easy-to-apply, smoother application with faster absorption for pain relief. Use the pump gel style for quick and easy access in a training room or clinic
- Safe Pain Management: The gel is a great alternative to other pain relief solutions. It is non-systemic, non-narcotic, and contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, or addictive substances
- Fast-Acting Pain Relief: Biofreeze Professional is a topical pain-relieving analgesic that provides fast-acting pain relief to sore muscles and joints
- This pain-relieving gel is designed to treat aches, pains, sprains, and strains so that you can stay active
- Contains Menthol that stimulates receptors to block those signals to relieve pain
- Clinically recommended external pain reliever
How does Biofreeze Professional Gel work?
- Biofreeze menthol cooling formula blocks the pain signals and gives instant pain relief.
- Menthol stimulates cold receptors that create a cooling sensation on and under your skin, helping to relieve pain.
- This formula has optimized the ideal menthol concentration.
- Contrary to popular belief, ice doesn't reduce swelling but it does reduce pain. Biofreeze induces the exact same response as ice, only faster. You're also less likely to experience stiffness, skin irritation, temporary pain and numbness, and the inactivity required during application as you would with ice.
Biofreeze Gel Ingredients
Active Ingredient: Menthol USP 5%
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Blue 1, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract
- Calendula Officinalis Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Carbomer, Glycerin
- Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate,
- Yellow 5
When to use Biofreeze Gel Bottle With Pump?
It is indicated for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains related to:
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Cramps and muscle spasms
- Arthritis pain
- Bruises and contusions
- Back, shoulder, neck, and knee pain
- Soreness from exercise and physical activity
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Biofreeze Cold Therapy Pain Relief Gel 32 oz Pump Bottle?
- Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than four times daily; massage is not necessary
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - no smoking
- Keep the container tightly closed
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- Avoid breathing vapor or mist
- Keep out of reach of children
- May cause eye irritation
- May be harmful if swallowed
Safety Data Sheets For Biofreeze Professional Colorless Pain Relief Gel
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the active content in Biofreeze?
Is Biofreeze Professional Gel Parabens-Free?
How does menthol formula work in pain-relieving?
The menthol-based formula of Biofreeze provides powerful pain relief when directly applied to the skin. Pain happens when your receptors send a signal from your spine to your brain. Cold sensations, like menthol, stimulate receptors to block those signals to relieve pain. In fact, clinical studies have shown that those who use Biofreeze decrease their pain twice as much as those who don't.