Harmar Mobility Rubber Threshold Ramp Features
- Harmar Rubber Threshold Ramp is constructed of high-impact recycled rubber for durability & long life
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Rubber Threshold Ramp has a maximum incline of 4 Degree (7%), which meets the requirement established by the ADA
- Can be trimmed or notched for a custom fit
- Seven total pieces:
- 1/2 Inch increments starting from 1 Inch to 4 Inch height capability
- 36 Inch of usable space
- Uses in home may include:
- At front and back entrance doors
- Garage to kitchen
- Kitchen to living room
- Walk-in showers
This product is made from recycled natural rubber which may contain latex and could cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
What to buy with Threshold Ramps
Harmar Mobility Rubber Threshold Ramps Safety Instructions
- Harmar Ramps are intended for use as utility devices for the purpose of negotiating steps or other obstacles with scooters, power chairs, and manual wheelchairs or hand trucks and similar products. Check the ramp periodically for wear and loose or damaged parts.
- Do not allow children to play on or around the ramp. The ramp should not be used as a ramp for skateboarding or biking jumps
- Do not unhinge the ramp when used in conjunction with an occupied mobility device. The multi-fold ramp may only be separated when used for loading or unloading an unoccupied mobility device or for carrying purposes
- Use caution when carrying or transporting the ramp. Be aware that grip tape can abrade skin or fabric/clothing
- Always stand to the side of the ramp when loading/unloading a mobility device. Never stand behind the mobility device when maneuvering up or down the ramp
- Do not use the ramp as a bridge to maneuver over gaps between flat surfaces. The ramp is designed for negotiating steps or other similar inclines as illustrated in the inclination chart
- Harmar recommends that you regularly inspect the ramp for signs of damage or loose hardware. Contact your authorized Harmar Provider for service or replacement parts
- Refer to the mobility device performance specifications and adhere to the recommended maximum incline angles for occupied use
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Harmar Rubber Threshold Ramp Brochure
Rubber Threshold Ramps Specifications Specifications
||Weight of EACH PC.
Harmar Rubber Ramp Warranty
Lifetime warranty on steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds and bushings. Harmar warrants that the steel lift mechanism will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as it is in use by the original owner. Harmar reserves the right to replace only part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective. There is a 7-year pro-rated warranty. For the first 4 years from date of purchase, Harmar will repair or replace at its option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Wood frame, motor, hand control, scissor mechanisms. For 3 additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the following parts: Motor, hand control. Harmar will warrant these components with the following pro-rated schedule; 5th year: 25% off suggested retail price; 6th year: 15% off suggested retail price; 7th year: 5% off suggested retail price. This warranty does not extend to fabric.