10% Off Women's Health and Rehab & Therapy, Code: ATBF10, Exclusions Apply

Buy Air Cushions | Wheelchair Air Cushions and more

34 Products
  • Sort By

Wheelchair Air Cushions are used to disperse weight to avoid prolonged pressure. The Air Cushion consists of chambers inflated with air to fit each individual. Air can travel between sections, which allow the cushion to contour to the user as they move or be locked in individual chambers to provide specific pressure relief to specific areas. Air cushions provide good pressure distribution to each user when properly inflated. Inflatable Wheelchair Cushions are needed to be check regularly to ensure appropriate inflation levels and allow proper immersion when they sit.

Benefits of Wheelchair Air Cushions


What is the Best Cushion for a Wheelchair?

Here’s are the list of our top reviewed wheelchair air cushions.
  1. EHOB Waffle Seat Cushion:

    EHOB Waffle Cushion provides comfort alongside treating and prevention of pressure ulcers. It is constructed of antimicrobial vinyl. Low profile design easy to transport and clean. Its air venting holes allow heat and moisture to dissipate quickly for enhanced comfort.
  2. ROHO High Profile Single Compartment Cushion:

    ROHO high profile single compartment air cushion provides an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues. Lightweight and easy to clean with soap and water. It can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
  3. The Comfort Company Vicair Air Cells:

    Vicair Air Cells are used as replacement cells for Vicair wheelchair air cushions. Help customize the wheelchair cushion. Provide functional stability and reduces the risk of pressure injuries.
  4. ROHO LTV Seat Cushion With Quilted Fabric Cover:

    ROHO LTV Seat Cushion allows air to slowly transfer from chamber to chamber and distribute body weight pressure. It is lightweight, easy to fold, and easily transported from your car to the scooter or wherever you may need air cushion for use outside of a wheelchair.
  5. ROHO Enhancer Cushion:

    ROHO Enhancer Cushion has a unique two-manifold system design that uses positioning in a uniquely designed for enhanced midline channeling, stability, and skin/soft tissue protection.

Are Wheelchair Cushions covered by Medicare?

Medicare covers the cost of wheelchair seat cushions. Medicare Part B will pay for 80 percent of the cost, and you are required to take care of the other 20 percent. For More information, click here

Where to buy Inflatable Wheelchair Cushion Online?

HPFY offers a variety of air flotation cushions which benefit those at risk for developing pressure sores. If properly inflated, these air cushions provide good pressure distribution. Multiple interconnected air cells adjust as the patient moves, giving optimum comfort and support. There is no bottoming out because the whole system is closed. These air filled Cushions offer dynamic and aggressive positioning, unmatched stability and a highly advanced level of prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.

Research and Articles about Wheelchair Air Cushion

Read More

Why Shop With Us

Hpfy CCAproach

Customer Centric Approach

Customer Care available 24/7 on chat and by phone 8:30AM – 6PM EST

Hpfy Safe-S-Shopping

Safe, Secure Shopping

We safeguard your information. Protecting Customer privacy is important to us

Hpfy AuthorizedRetailer

Authorized Retailer

A one-stop shop for most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment.

Hpfy Easy-Returns

Customers Love Us!

INC 5000 company with over 95000 customer reviews

Hpfy Mobile/Flexible-Payment-options

Flexible Payment options

Competitive pricing, financing and flexible payment options available

Hpfy Easy-Returns

Easy Returns

Not every purchase works out, we get it.

Hpfy Resource-Archive

Resource Archive

Make informed decisions with access to articles and buying guides

Hpfy Serving-the-Global

Serving the Global Community

Over the past 2 decades, we’ve served more than one million customers


Wheelchair Cushions: Make the Right Choice

Kevin Cleary May 01,2017

Many people need to use a wheelchair in order to maintain their mobility and independence. This inevitably presents a potential problem to the user: pressure points. Below is a great diagram to illustrate how those in wheelchairs face multiple pressure