Vive Mobility Upright Walker Features
- Safely Walk Upright: Aiding in mobility, the Upright Rollator Walker eliminates tension in the shoulders and neck and allows users to look forward
- Compact Foldable Design: Easily folding, the lightweight walker easily fits in the trunk of a car and in compact storage areas
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame: Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, the Upright Walker is constructed with durable aluminum that is lightweight for easy portability
- Adjustable Handles: Handles easily adjust for a custom fit and include loop hand brakes for assisting in navigating inclines and securely locking the wheels
- Comfortable Seating: Features a lightly padded seat with a backrest for comfortable, on-the-go seating
- Removable Bag: Easy to secure and remove, the Upright Walker storage bag safely holds daily necessities and includes a padded shoulder strap
Who should use this stand up walker?
- People with pain in the back, neck, or shoulders.
- People who plan to use the walker for an extended period.
- People living in tight spaces need to move around corners and navigate well.
- People who are quite tall, in which case a hunched-over posture can be especially detrimental.
- People with heart, respiratory, or other physical ailments may sometimes need to rest, so having a portable chair will be very convenient.
- People who have had problems with falls in the past.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use the Vive Standing Walker for Adults?
Upright Walker Assembly:
- Identify the partially assembled base piece, unfold it, and ensure the seat is flat and locked into place.
- Attach the 2 front wheels to the seat base by inserting and secure the bolt. Insert from the inside all the way through the holes and securing the female star lock on the outside of the leg of the base.
- Insert the 2 back legs. Push the push pin in and insert until the push pin depresses, locking in the hole.
- Insert the tri-grip screw from the outside of the leg and screw in to better secure the leg. Repeat for the other leg.
- Locate the 2 handles and insert them into the two front tubes of the legs of the vive mobility upright walker.
- Push the push pin in and move the arms down to the desired height.
- Insert the 2 hand grips into the designated slot within the arms.
- Choose the desired length by lining up the holes where you want the length to be and secure with the bolt, curved washer and female star lock.
- Insert the cane holder container into the pin head on the base on the walker.
- Use the velcro straps to safely secure the break lines out the way.
- Hang your bag from its straps on the two tubes made for holding the bag.
- Place the lift handle into the female insert on the back side of the vive mobility upright walkerr and align the holes to prepare for the bolt insertion.
- Insert bolt (6x bolts) through the insert hole and use the star lock to secure the handles firmly into place. Repeat steps 12 and 13 for the other handle in the package
How to fold this walker?
- To fold the Upright Walker, simply pull up at the seat. To unfold the walker for use, stretch the seat flat, and push down.
How to adjust the walker handles height?
- There is a push button at each tube where the handle height can be adjusted up or down by pressing the button and snapping into place when desired height is reached.
How to operate?
- Pull in the hand brake to slow or stop the walker. To lock the walker in position, push out on the hand brakes until they "click" and hold into the outward position on their own.
How to care?
- The vive upright walkerr may be wiped down with a damp cloth and mild cleaner.
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth.
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaning agents.
Vive Medical Upright Rollator Walker User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the dimensions of the Vive Mobility Upright Walker seat?
The upright rollator seat measures 17.5” by 9.5”.
2. Do the armrests adjust forward and backward?
Yes! The armrests can be adjusted forward and backward for a customized fit.
3. How big is the Vive Upright Walker when folded?
The upright rollator measures 10.8” wide when folded.
4. Will this work for a 6’ tall person?
Yes! The handles adjust to 46” in height to accommodate taller individuals.
5. What is the walker made of?
The upright rollator is constructed of lightweight, yet durable aluminum.
6. What is the diameter of the upright rollator wheels?
The upright rollator wheels are 8” flat-free wheels.
7. Can the upright rollator be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes! To fold the upright rollator, simply pull upward on the center strap located on the seat.
8. Is the tall walker height adjustable?
Yes! The handle height can be adjusted between 41” to 46” with the locking push pins.
9. What is the weight limit for the upright rollator?
The upright rollator walker safely supports up to 300 pounds.
10. How wide is the upright rollator rollator?
The upright rollator measures 25” at the widest point.
11. Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes! The upright rollator loop hand brakes are designed for easy use.
12. How much does the tall walker weigh?
The walker rollator weighs approximately 20 pounds.
13. Can I lock the walker wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes! The upright walk wheels lock in place by pushing the hand brake loops outward for extra stability when seated.
Vive Walker Specifications
||41" to 46"
|Seat height from floor
|Shoulder bag weight capacity
|Maximum user weight
- Nylon fabric blend
- High density foam
Vive Mobility Rollator Walker Warranty
Vive Medical Rollator Walker is backed by a Risk-Free Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with your Upright Walker, return it to us within 30 days of purchase for a refund or credit.
Upright Rollator Walker Reviews