Features of Vive All Terrain Knee walker
- Four 12” pneumatic tires for easy movement on any surface
- Height Adjustable Design for a comfortable and customized fit
- Foldable steel frame for easy storage and travel
- Contoured and padded knee platform reduces leg pain and provides comfort for ankle or foot injuries
- Dual Rear brakes for exceptional stability and control
- Safe crutch alternative as it reduces the chances of putting weight on your healing foot
5 Benefits of All Terrain Knee Walker
- Provides non-weight bearing mobility for ankle pain or foot injuries
- Easily foldable for transport and storage
- Contoured knee platform
- Supports upto 300 pounds
- Comes with a storage bag to store your valuables in privacy
What to buy with Vive Mobility Knee Walker
How to use Vive Knee Walker?
- Position the injured knee and leg firmly in the middle of the knee pad and use the entire length of the pad to support your leg.
- While the knee is on the walker, stand as straight as possible. Accordingly, adjust the height of the handlebars and the knee pad for comfort
How to Fold Vive All Terrain knee Walker?
- Pull up on the twist lock lever to unsecure the folding joint.
- Twist the level counter-clockwise a couple of times to loosen the locking mechanism.
- Fold down the twist lock lever and slide it to the left to disengage the lock holding the steering column upright.
- Push the steering column back into the folded position.
- Remove the knee platform if necessary for more compact storage and portability.
How to lock All Terrain Walker Brakes?
- To lock the hand brake, pull the brake lever on the handlebar towards you
- To lock the brake system, pull the brake lever towards you and push down on the locking pin on top of the lever. The pin will lock the wheels in place.
How to Adjust the Platform Height of Vive Knee Walker?
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad and remove the locking pin.
- Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place.
How to Adjust the Handlebar Height of All Terrain Knee Walker?
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed.
- Adjust the handlebar grip to the desired height.
- Tighten the adjustment screw.
Vive All Terrain Knee Walker User Manual
- Always consult with your physician/ therapist before use to determine proper adjustment and use.
- Be sure you are on a level surface with the brake lock engaged when mounting/ dismounting the Knee walker.
- The Hand Brake is designed to maintain the Knee walker in a stopped position. Using the hand brake while in motion may cause an abrupt stop and a loss of stability in the device.
- Use caution when moving between floors with different textures (like, from carpet to tile or a concrete sidewalk to an asphalt street).
- Do not hang anythingfrom the frame of the Knee Walker, as it may tilt the device off- balance.
- Do not adjust the screws/ bolts on the device unless specified in the instructions.
- Failure to properly secure the components will cause the knee walker to be unstable and difficult to control.
Frequently Asked Questions about Vive Mobility Knee Walker
What is the maximum weight capacity?
The knee walker safely supports up to 300 lbs.
Does the knee walker come with a bag?
Yes, a removable storage bag is included with your purchase.
Is this an All Terrain Knee Walker?
Yes, the large, 12-inch wheels easily maneuver over indoor and outdoor surfaces such as gravel, dirt and grass.
What is the recommended tire pressure?
How comfortable is the knee pad?
The foam knee cushion is ergonomically designed to contour to the leg. It allows pressure to be evenly distributed across the knee platform and supplies better air circulation for a comfortable user experience.
How heavy is the knee scooter?
The knee scooter weighs approximately 25 pounds.
Reasons to buy from HPFY
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment
Vive Knee Walker Specifications
|Knee pad platform
||14" by 7"
|Knee platform height
||20" - 26"
|Steering handle height
||38" - 46"