Features of Theraworx Protect Advanced Hygiene & Barrier System
- Pacemaker incision cleansing without agitation
- Gently cleanses wounds, burns, and scrapes
- This wound cleanser remains non-toxic and totally body safe
- Use for cleansing decubiti wound stages 1 and 2, central line, PICC, IV dressing changes
- A topical solution that assists in optimizing the skin's outermost layer, the stratum corneum
- Non-rinse technology helps to maintain the natural acidic barrier properties of the stratum corneum
- Active Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe, Colloidal Silver
Theraworx Protect Safety Data Sheet
Theraworx Foam vs Spray
|Total body application
||Ideal for use in targeted areas
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Theraworx Protect?
- Shake the Theraworx Protect.
- Apply according to the instructions on the bottle.
- Massage into skin until absorbed.
- No rinsing is needed.
- Not intended for oral ingestion.
- If unintended effects occur, discontinue use.
- It may cause eye irritation.
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Theraworx protect used for?
Theraworx Protect is an advanced hygiene and barrier system that helps disinfect and cleanse the skin and supports the natural antimicrobial function of the skin. It is a non-rinse formula that is easy to use and feels gentle on the skin.
2. Is Theraworx antibacterial?
Theraworx Protect has been proven to be antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. It is a pre-antiseptic wash or post-antiseptic wash skin cleanser.
3. How long does it take for this cleansing foam to work?
It absorbs in about 30 seconds after massaging into the skin and removes dirt and contaminants from the skin.
Theraworx Protect Reviews