Features of Fitright Aloetouch Wipes
- Quilted texture of these wipes enhances their effectiveness in cleansing and removing dirt, oil, and impurities from the skin
- Designed for single-use, promoting good hygiene and reducing the risk of cross-contamination
- Can be used for various purposes, including personal hygiene, cleansing the face and body, and incontinence care
- Wipes are pH balanced which helps to prevent dryness, irritation, or disruption of the skin's protective barrier
- It is dermatologically tested
- Wipes are alcohol-free, which makes them less likely to cause skin dryness or irritation
Why choose Medline Bathing Cloth Wipes?
Naturally comforting aloe leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed—the perfect formula for cleansing and cooling delicate, sensitive skin.
Ultra-soft, disposable cleansing wipes are gentle on skin— great for people who want a little more comfort with their cleaning.
Just open the pack. Cleanse. And toss. (Do not flush.) Aloe-infused cleansing cloths make everyday cleanups a breeze.
When to use Medline Aloetouch Wipes?
- Moisture cleanup
- Applying ointments, creams and protective barriers
- Pericare and bathing
- Use on fragile skin, where rough terry cloth may cause irritation
- General cleaning purposes
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Fitright Personal Cleansing Cloths?
- Clean the affected area thoroughly with a cloth.
- Dispose of cloth in the waste receptacle.
- Keep the lid tightly sealed.
- Do not flush aloetouch wipes in the toilet
- For external use
- only Store out of reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the uses of personal cleansing wipes?
Personal wipes are premoistened cleansing cloths that are used to wash your body. They're the modern equivalent of a washcloth, soap and water.
Are fit right wipes flushable?
No these wipes are not flushable.
Are medline aloetouch wipes antiseptic?
No, these cleansing wipes are alcohol-free and antiseptic-free.
What is the benefit of using incontinence wipes?
Incontinence wipes are skin-friendly, cost-effective, and minimize infection risks. They are also easy to carry along when traveling.