Thera-Band Resistance Exercise Band Kit Features
- Thera-Band Latex Resistance Band Kits features different resistance levels that are determined by thickness of the band
- Beginner Kit Includes: - Thin Resistance, Yellow - Medium Resistance, Red - Heavy Resistance, Green
- Advanced Kit Includes: - Extra Heavy Resistance, Blue - Special Heavy Resistance, BlackThera-Band Latex Resistance Band Kits are designed for upper and lower body resistance exercises and for toning, conditioning, strength training, or rehabilitating major muscle groups
- Improves posture and cardiovascular fitness, increases motor function and strength, prevents falls, and decreases pain and blood pressure
- Color progressive system allows you to visually recognize improvement and track your progress as your strength increases
- Lightweight, portable, easy to store, and an alternative option to dumbbells and other weights
- Use these bands for upper and lower body exercises anywhere and at anytime
- The lightweight and flexible design is excellent for traveling and is easy to store
What to buy with Latex Band Kits?
How Thera-Band helps?
Upper and Lower Body Exercises
The three progressive resistance bands offered in the TheraBand Resistance Band Beginner Kit are excellent for upper and lower body exercises. Upper body exercises include shoulder abduction, elbow kick back, upright row and reverse flies. A lower body exercise perfect for rehab and strength training of the lower body is a resistance band deadlift.
Color-Coded Progressive Resistance
The color-coded progressive resistance system is excellent for visually tracking progress and improvements. As you begin to strengthen and rehabilitate your muscles, move to the next resistance level. TheraBand Resistance Bands come in levels for users of all ages and fitness levels. As the exercise you are performing becomes easier, move to the next color.
Precautions to be taken before using Thera-Band Exercise bands
- Improper use of the Theraband Exercise Bands may cause serious physical injury.
- Thera-band Latex exercise band is not intended to replace the advice and direction of your healthcare provider.
- If you have any medical conditions, be sure to check with your healthcare provider before using this product. Use only as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Please follow all instructions listed below to lessen your risk of injury.
- This product is not a toy and should not be used without adult supervision.
- Do not chew or allow others (including pets)to chew this product.
- Consult your physician before allowing children to exercise. Always examine Thera-Band before use for nicks, small tears, and punctures or for peeling at each seal that may cause the product to break paying close attention to areas where the product has been attached, wrapped or secured to an anchoring device. If you find any flaws upon examination, discard the product and replace before performing any exercises.
- Do not use Thera-Band Resistance Training Band in any manner that may cause them to snap towards the head and cause injury to eyes.
- Always wear suitable eye protection during use.
- Remove rings, watches or other jewelry before using.
- Beware of long, sharp fingernails or any other objects on the floor or under your shoe that could puncture the product.
- Ensure that the product is securely fitted and/or anchored to accessories, and around the feet when applicable, during use.
- When holding inside the loop, always hold the seal versus the center of the loop for optimal safety.
- Be sure to use this product in an area free from obstructions that could cause an entanglement that could result in serious injury.
- Detach from any accessories being used with the product before storing product.
- Do not stretch product more than 4 times its resting length (300% elongation). Over-elongating the product could result in serious injury. Do not use this product as a suspension device or while performing body weight training exercises that rely on the product to hold your body weight suspended in the air, these are not intended uses and could result in serious injury.
TheraBand Color Progression Chart
|Thera-Band Band/Tubing Color
||Increase from Preceding Color at 100% Elongation
Reviews of Thera-Band Resistance Bands