Why choose Tena ProSkin Women Protective Underwear?
- New ConfioAir 100% Breathable Technology - Helps maintain skin’s natural moisture balance, while providing maximum absorbency protection.
- Triple Protection - Provides dryness, softness and leakage security; designed for everyday use. Comfortable feminine design and leg elastics help prevent leaks.
- Looks like Real Underwear - Attractive nude color for women with superior quality and fit.
- Effective Leakage & Odor Protection - Super-absorbent polymer locks away moisture.
- Ergonomic Fit - Soft, curved leg elastics ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
What is Tena ProSkin?
The Tena ProSkin product range includes both absorbing and skin care products designed to provide support to maintain skin health when caring for someone with incontinence. Tena ProSkin absorbent product designs reduce moisture and help maintain the skin’s natural microclimate. Cleansing products ensure that aging skin is gently cleansed, while our barrier cream provides the skin with an extra protective layer.
- Focusing on Individual Wellbeing - When you use Tena ProSkin, you’re not just managing incontinence; you’re actively helping to keep the skin healthy. And this makes life for those with incontinence more comfortable and more dignified. It can also enable carers to make more time for other aspects of care.
- Developed by Experts to meet User Needs - Research shows that four main issues affect the skin health of those with incontinence: length of time (contact with incontinence products), repeated use, wetness levels, and skin sensitivity. Aging skin needs special attention and the Tena ProSkin product range has been developed by 300-strong research and development team to care for its specific needs.
- Your skin safety assurance - Tena ProSkin is developed to meet the challenge of improving skin health in the elderly and to better support health care professionals. For added peace of mind, the Skin Health Alliance has endorsed all Tena ProSkin products so you can be sure they are always skin-friendly and meet the highest standards.
What is Tena ConfioAir Breathable Technology?
The area inside an incontinence product can get "hot and humid" and become a breeding ground for bacteria, which may produce sores and infection. Tena's ConfioAir range of fully breathable incontinence products allows humidity to evaporate to help maintain skin's natural moisture balance, keeping the skin comfortable and dry.
How does ConfioAir Technology work?
- Tena’s design utilizes a fast-acting, highly absorbent core, that wicks moisture away from the skin surface.
- This absorbent core is surrounded by a unique outer layer with micro-pores. This layer allows excessive moisture to evaporate, keeping the skin on the inside of the brief comfortable and dry, thus allowing the skin to breathe.
- Evaporation of excess moisture through 100% breathable sides and core is proven to help maintain skin’s natural moisture balance and to help promote better skin health.
What to buy with Tena ProSkin For Women?
How to use Tena ProSkin Protective Underwear?
Tena ProSkin Underwear Specifications