Features of Aloe Vesta Perineal Skin Cleanser
- Perineal Skin Cleanser is designed for everyday, routine skincare
- Deodorizes with a fresh lemon fragrance
- No-rinse formula and spray format provide more convenient patient care and minimize rubbing with cleansing agents that dissolve soils and remove odors
- Aloe Vesta Perineal Skin Cleanser is specially formulated to gently cleanse, moisturize and protect fragile skin
- CHG compatible skin cleanser
- Suitable for all ages
- Latex-free to prevent allergic reactions
Note: For infants/neonates, please use under medical supervision
What to buy with Perineal Skin Cleanser
How to use Aloe Vesta Cleanser?
It is useful when caring for patients with urinary or fecal incontinence or diarrhea.
- To apply the cleanser, spray it directly onto the patient's skin
- Gently wipe to remove soil to protect this sensitive area
- Do not rub vigorously then Pat the area dry. No rinsing is needed
Aloe Vesta Perineal Skin Cleanser SDS
Aloe Vesta Perineal Cleansers FAQ
How do perineal cleansers work?
Perineal cleansers contain medical-grade antiseptics that are safe on the skin and can eliminate harmful microorganisms. They’re gentler than traditional soaps and formulated for use on the most sensitive areas of your body.
What are the symptoms of incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD)?
Healthy skin provides a protective barrier that shields your internal organs and bodily systems from trauma as well as potentially harmful invaders. IAD can erode this line of defense, resulting in a variety of uncomfortable symptoms like red, itchy, or burning skin; inflamed, peeling skin; or infection.
Where does IAD occur?
IAD develops on areas of the skin exposed to urine, fecal matter, and the associated fumes. Often, it occurs on the:
- Perineum (the area of skin between the anus and scrotum or anus and vagina)
- Labial folds (in women)
- Groin (in men)
- Upper thighs
Do I need any special supplies to apply a perineal cleanser?
Applying a perineal cleanser doesn’t require any special tools. If you want to make cleanup a little easier, we recommend having the following items on hand:
- Adult wipes
- Bedside-Care EasiCleanse Bath Wipes
- Skin-friendly ointments, like petroleum jelly, zinc oxide cream, or aloe
Perineal Skin Cleanser Reviews