Comfy Grip Weighted Utensils Features
- Comfy weighted utensils have a comfortable grip to prevent the food from spilling off the spoon
- Serrated knife weighs 0.35lbs
- Handle made of blue thermoplastic rubber and grey polypropylene
- The length of teaspoon, serrated knife, Fork and tablespoon is 8"
- The bendable spoons and fork can be adjusted to preferred angle
- The dimension of Rocker Knife is 1"Height, 1.25" Width and 1" Depth
- Tablespoon, teaspoon and fork can be bent by hand to accommodate the individual user, other utensils are rigid
- Weighted Utensils are not microwave safe
Note: This item cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygiene reasons
What does Easy Grip Weighted Utensil Kit Include?
- Rocker Knife
- Serrated Knife
When to use Comfy Grip Angled & Bendable Utensils?
Perfect for individuals with limited hand control or grasp such as:
What to buy with Comfy Weighted Utensils
FAQs About Comfy Weighted Utensils
What is the purpose of using weighted utensils?
Weighted Utensils are designed to provide additional weight to help stabilize hand and arm movements for those who experience tremors or shakes when eating.
Are Comfy weighted utensils good for Parkinson's?
These weighted angled utensils are ideal for people with parkinson's disease as it provides stability to the hands and prevents shaking of the hand. It helps in holding eating utensils and moving them from a plate or bowl to the mouth without spilling the food.
What is angled spoon used for?
Angled eating utensil is ideal for people who have limited or painful movement of their upper extremities to help provide independent eating as much as possible.
Comfy Grip Utensils Reviews