Reasons To Choose Philips Nebulizer Mask
- Adult Mask for ages 6 and up - This reusable mask attaches to the nebulizer by a swivel connector and is contoured to fit the face. It is recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Pediatric Mask for ages 5 and under - This reusable nebulizer mask attaches to the nebulizer by a swivel connector and is contoured to fit the face. It is recommended for ages 5 and under.
- Proven SideStream technology is effective - Philips nebulizer mask sidestream’s venturi system enhances output (80% of drug output volume is below 5 microns in size) It also speeds up treatment time by using five aerosol-producing jet holds instead of one, providing additional flow to the patient of up to 16 lpm above compressor output. Traditional nebulizers are limited to the compressor’s flow output.
- Delivers 2.5 ml of drug output within 7 minutes, so patients can spend more time on their normal activities
- Can be used for 6 months before replacing it
What to buy with Philips Respironics Nebulizer Mask
Also available (separately):
How to use Philips Respironics Nebulizer Mask?
Replace mouthpiece with mask adaptor and mask.
Place mask over nose and mouth.
Place strap over head and adjust.
FAQ About Philips Nebulizer Mask
What is the difference between an oxygen mask and a nebulizer mask?
A nebulizer mask is often used to deliver medications in the mist form while an oxygen mask helps to deliver oxygen to the user.
Is it better to breathe through your mouth or nose when using a nebulizer mask?
It is recommended to breathe through your mouth until all the medicine is used.
How to disinfect philips nebulizer mask?
Soak the nebulizer mask in a white vinegar and water solution for 30 minutes, or as recommended by your device manufacturer. After 30 minutes, rinse and air-dry in a cool, dry place.
What happens if you don't clean your nebulizer?
If you don't keep your nebulizer clean and disinfected, bacteria can grow in the tubing and console, clogging it up and increasing your risk of infection.
Philips Nebulizer Mask Review