Benefits of Remedy Intensive Skin Therapy Skin Repair Cream
- Protects and reduces chapped or cracked skin
- Nurtures the skin with its special nutrient-rich blend of ingredients
- Rich moisturizing cream with Phytoplex skin support, ceramides & 5% dimethicone for 24-hour moisturization
- Free of parabens, sulfates, aloe, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances to minimize the risk of adverse reactions in the most sensitive skin
- Skin Repair Cream absorbs readily into the skin upon application with no greasy residue
What’s inside the Remedy Intensive Skin Therapy?
Soothes and refreshes with vital nutrients including proteins, vitamins and antioxidants.
Together with clove flower extract, green tea is naturally high in antioxidants to soothe and comfort skin.
Together with green tea, clove flower extract is naturally high in antioxidants to soothe and comfort skin.
Proteins from soy beans are naturally derived humectants that help moisturize skin.
All 9 essential amino acids
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help promote collagen production.
What to buy with Remedy Skin Repair Cream
Frequently Asked Question
What is skin repair cream used for?
Image result for Remedy Intensive Skin Therapy Skin Repair Cream Protects and helps relieve dry, chapped or cracked skin, and restores moisture. Contains dimethicone, aloe vera, and natural and essential oils combined to form a moisturizing barrier that nourishes and rejuvenates the skin.
Can you use Medline Remedy on face?
Yes, Medline Remedy Phytoplex moisturizes dry skin and can be used on face, hands, body, and feet.