Why Choose Phytoplex Cleansing Foam?
- Strong enough for removing barrier pastes, creams, blood and fecal material
- Enhanced with Phytoplex and other botanicals
- Ideal for everyone from neonates to geriatrics PH balanced to protect skins acid mantle
- Offers clear advantages, especially for patients requiring repetitive cleanups
- The no-rinse formulation contains antioxidants and moisturizers
- Available in foaming pump bottles of 4 oz or 8 oz
- No-rinse foaming cleanser allows for gentle cleaning and ease of application
- Used for intact, irritated or denuded skin care
- Product is easily removed with a wipe or washcloth
- Cleanses and conditions hair and skin
Phytoplex Cleansing Foam Inactive Ingredients:
Water, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine,AphanizomenonFlos-Aquae (Algae Extract), Camellia Sinensis (GreenTea) Leaf Extract, EugeniaCaryophyllus (Clove)Flower Extract, YeastFerment Extract, HydrolyzedSoy Protein, 7-Dehydrocho-lesterol, Zea Mays (Corn)Oil, CalophyllumTacamahaca Seed Oil, Phospholipids, TocopherylAcetate, Glycerin, Dimethicone PEG-7Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,PEG-40 HydrogenatedCastor Oil, HydrogenatedLecithin, Citric Acid, Trisodi-um Ethylenediamine Disuc-cinate, Methylisothiazoli-none, Ethylene Brassylate, Vanilla Planifolia FruitExtract, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyldihydrojasmonate.
What to Buy with Medline Remedy Hair and Body Cleanser?