Remedy Phytoplex Lip Balm Features
- Contains no petrochemicals that are hazardous to oxygen-rich environments
- Essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids provided by shea butter and beeswax
- Remedy with Phytoplex is an alternate formulation designed specifically for patients with very sensitive skin
- Enhanced with Phytoplex and other botanicals
- Moisturizer that soothes and protects
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- Cooling menthyl lactate soothes and refreshes lips
- Safe to use in oxygen-rich environment
What to buy with Medline Phytoplex Lip Balm?
Ingredients of Remedy Phytoplex Lip Balm
Helianthus Annuus (Sun-flower) Seed Oil, GlycineSoja (Soybean) Oil, Bees-wax, Euphorbia Cerifera(Candelilla Wax), Flavor,Cannabis Sativa (Hemp)Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica(Mango) Seed Butter,Limnanthes Alba (Meadow-foam) Seed Oil, Zea Mays(Corn) Starch, HydrolyzedCorn Starch, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) SeedOil, Rosmarinus Officina-lis, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, MethylDiisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Menthane Carbox-amide, Menthyl Lactate,Lauryl Laurate, GlycerylOleate, ButyrospermumParkii, Chamomilla Recutita(Matricaria), IsomerizedSafflower Acid, PalmitoylTripeptide-5, Resveratrol, Punica Granatum Oil, Dimethyl Sulfone, Ceramide, GlycerylStearate, Glycerin,Sucralose, SorbitanMonooleate, Aqua, Butylene Glycol, AphanizomenonFlos-Aquae Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Camellia Sinensis Extract,Soy Amino Acids, YeastExtract, EugeniaCaryophyllus (Clove)Flower Extract, Phospholipids, Cholecalciferol.
Phytoplex Lip Balm Specifications
Phytoplex Lip Balm Reviews