Faetures of ProCare Squared Toe Post-Op Shoe
- Squared Toe Design: The squared toe design provides additional room for the toes, which can be particularly useful for patients who have undergone foot surgery or have bandages or dressings on their feet
- Adjustable Straps: The shoe has adjustable straps that allow for a customized fit and enhanced stability
- Non-Skid Sole: The non-skid sole provides excellent traction and reduces the risk of slips and falls, which can be particularly important for patients who are recovering from foot or ankle surgery
- Breathable Material: The shoe is made from a breathable mesh material that helps to keep the foot cool and dry, reducing the risk of skin irritation and infection
- Removable Insole: The shoe has a removable insole that can be easily replaced or cleaned, making it easier to maintain proper hygiene
- Lightweight Construction: The ProCare Toe Post-Op Shoe is lightweight, which can be particularly important for patients who are recovering from surgery and may have limited mobility or strength
When to use this Post Op Shoe?
Surgical Shoes are ideal for those recovering from the following foot conditions:
- Broken toes
- Bunion surgery
- Foot Ulcers
- Ankle fractures
- Achilles tendon lengthening
- Forefoot trauma
Frequently Bought Together
How to wear ProCare Surgical Boot?
- Unfasten the ankle strap and forefoot closure. Slip your foot into the shoe.
- Secure both strap and forefoot closure for a snug but comfortable fit.
How to clean?
To clean the Procare post op shoe, wipe with a damp cloth and air-dry
This product is to be used under the supervision of a medical professional, namely a physician and is not intended for unsupervised public use.
- If pain, swelling, changes in sensation, or other unusual reactions occur while using this product, you should contact your doctor immediately.
- Do not use over open wounds.
- Do not use this device if it is damaged and/ or the packaging has been opened. If you develop an allergic reaction and/or experience itchy, red skin after coming into contact with any part of this device, please stop using it and contact your healthcare professional immediately.
Note: Contact the manufacturer and competent authority in case of a serious incident arising due to the usage of this device.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should you wear a post-op shoe?
One can wear the shoe throughout the day or while walking, but make sure that you are checking your foot at least two times a day for any signs of swelling or redness.
What is the squared-toe design for?
The squared-toe design provides extra space for the toes, which can be helpful for patients who have undergone foot surgery or have dressings or bandages on their feet.
Can I wear the shoe on either foot?
Yes, the ProCare Squared Toe Post-Op Shoe is designed to be worn on either foot.
How do I clean the shoe?
The shoe can be cleaned with mild soap and water, and the insole can be removed for cleaning or replacement.
Can I wear the shoe outside?
Yes, the shoe can be worn outside, but avoiding wet or slippery surfaces is recommended to prevent slips and falls.
Procare Shoe Specification
||Men's Shoe Size (US)
||Women's Shoe Size (US)
||3 - 5
||4 - 6
||5.5 - 7
||6.5 - 8
||7.5 - 9
||8.5 - 10
||9.5 - 12
||10.5 - 13
ProCare Post-Op-Shoe Warranty