PowerStep Original Orthotic Insoles features
- They are expertly engineered to provide stability, cushioning, and alignment, addressing issues from the heel to the forefoot
- Features a contoured shape that cradles the arches, promoting proper foot posture and reducing strain on various pressure points
- Insoles boast a dual-layer EVA foam cushioning that combines shock absorption and comfort
- The deep heel cradle stabilizes the heel, providing support and cushioning to reduce overpronation and improve gait efficiency
- Offers relief from common foot ailments such as plantar fasciitis, flat feet, arch pain, and overpronation
- Crafted from high-quality materials, these insoles are built to withstand regular wear and tear, providing long-lasting support and comfort
When to use Powerstep's Original Orthotic Shoe Insole?
Powerstep Insoles gives one of the best responses in treating these problems.
- Over-Pronation (Mild)
- Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain
- Arch Pain
- Foot and Heel Pain
- Hammertoes and Claw Toe
- Ankle Pain
- Knee Pain
Why choose Powerstep Orthotic Insoles?
Powerstep has been providing the best high-quality orthotic insoles for shoes and heels since 1992. The defining feature of any PowerStep orthotic is the unique arch shape. It offers reliable support paired with superior comfort, and the PowerStep arch was designed by a podiatrist to create an affordable solution for people suffering from plantar fasciitis, overpronation, and other painful foot conditions. It’s all about arches.
Unsupported Foot: Tends to roll inward. The arch flattens, stretching the tissues while bones misalign.
Foot with Powerstep: Provides foot posture and support to correct bone alignment and prevent pain.
PowerStep has been awarded the APMA Seal of Acceptance for manufacturing products that promote healthy feet.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Powerstep Original Full Orthotic Arch/ Heel Support Insoles?
Fitting Directions of Original Full-Length Shoe Inserts
Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace them with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Suggest wearing Powerstep shoe insoles in all your shoes, even slippers, to give continuous foot support.
Four Steps to Care Original Full-Length Foot Insoles
- Spot clean with a mild detergent.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Air dry only.
- Replace your Powerstep insoles as needed, depending on wear.
Ideal Shoe Type of Original Orthotic Shoe Insoles
- Dress and Casual Shoes
- Slip-On Dress Shoes
- Low to Mid Heel
It is not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort, or swelling.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do Powerstep Insoles last?
Powerstep insoles can vary depending on several factors, including the frequency of use, the intensity of activity, and the conditions in which they are used. Generally, Powerstep insoles are designed to provide durable support and cushioning. On average, they might last anywhere from six months to a year with regular use.
Can PowerStep insoles be transferred from shoe to shoe?
The insoles can be easily removed and placed into a different pair of shoes. We recommend purchasing a pair of orthotics for each pair of shoes to help extend the product's life.
Can you wash Powerstep Insoles?
Yes, you can wash insoles, but you should avoid immersing them in water. Air dry and ensure fully dry before inserting it back into shoes.
I have high arches. Will PowerStep help my feet?
Yes! High-arched and supinated feet are tight and rigid feet and benefit from cushioning to help redistribute the pressure from the ball of the foot and heel. Try our Pinnacle High Arch to support the higher instep, or for more cushioning, use the Comfort Last gel insole to redistribute the pressure points.
Do PowerStep products contain latex?
PowerStep insoles are latex-free. The Fusion Recovery footwear may have a small amount of latex on the outer (bottom) sole.
Can I trim my insoles?
Because most of our styles are sized by full shoe sizes, our insoles offer a true-to-size fit without any trimming. However, should trimming be required, our products can be trimmed to fit as necessary. Use the factory insole/liner from your shoe as a template for trimming for the best fit.
How to clean Powerstep Insoles?
- Remove the insoles from your shoes.
- Spot-clean any areas with mild soap and water.
- Blot the insoles dry with a clean towel.
- Place the insoles in a plastic bag and fill the bag with baking soda.
- Seal the bag and let the insoles sit overnight.
- Remove the insoles from the bag and wipe away any baking soda residue.
- Let the insoles air dry completely before putting them back in your shoes.
Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents to clean your PowerStep insoles, as this can damage them. You should also avoid using a washing machine or dryer to clean your insoles, as this can also damage them.