Power Systems Mini Versa Loops Band Features
- Comprehensive all-body exercise tool
- The kit is great for personal trainers
- Adaptable, suitable for all levels of exerciser
- The resistive bands are useful for a variety of exercises, especially the arms/upper body
- Six resistance levels for any user, whether you are an experienced athlete or just beginning fitness training
5 Reasons to choose Power System Exercise Band
- Elastic resistance bands can be used in a multitude of different exercises, from simple bicep curls to adding increased resistance to sit-ups or crunches.
- This means less time between exercises, so you can get a more intense workout in a shorter period.
- Elastic resistance bands are significantly less expensive than other exercise equipment (free weights or dumbbells).
- This lower expense can allow you to have a wider variety of resistance bands available to increase the intensity of your home workout.
- Traditional exercise weights require a spotter in order to do some exercises in a safe manner. These same exercises can be done using elastic resistance bands without the need for an additional person. There is no risk of dropping heavy weights on you when you are fatigued!!
- Storage & Travel:
- With traditional exercise equipment, large areas of dedicated space in your home need to be set aside for bulky exercise apparatus.
- Also, many of these can be extremely heavy, which limits their portability.
- Elastic resistance bands are easy to store away at home, and their lightweight design allows you to pack and travel with them.
- Multiple Resistance Levels:
- Elastic resistance bands are color-coded to identify the different resistance levels available to users easily.
- As you advance in your workouts, you can either progress to a higher level of resistance or combine resistance bands of different strengths to customize your workout.
- This makes resistance bands the perfect equipment for everyone, regardless of their fitness level.
What to buy with Mini Versa Loops Resistive Bands
Power System Mini Versa Resistance Band FAQ
Do resistance bands make a difference?
Resistance bands are a productive way to help improve flexibility, but one can also improve joint mobility. Moreover, bands are proven essential for recovery and are especially useful for working on hip, shoulder, and knee injuries.
Do resistance bands build muscle?
Resistance bands can amplify muscle-building power to most workouts and are excellent for rehabilitating muscles after an injury. Additionally, resistance bands come in several strengths, making them highly usable by most people.
Are bands better than weights?
Resistance bands are safer as compared to free weights. Free weights effectively build muscle and strength, but the risk is much higher than the bands. Meanwhile, bands are great if the purpose is not to build a bulky physique but to be in good shape.