Pari LC Sprint Nebulizer Features
- Clear-view window allows the user to view the medication level remaining in the cup
- Consistent medication delivery to the lungs
- Fast and efficient treatments
- Reduced Bacterial contamination
What does it include?
- LC Sprint Reusable Nebulizer
- Valved mouthpiece
- Wing Tip tubing
- Instructions for Use
Pari LC Sprint Nebulizer Set user manual
- Sprint Reusable Nebulizer
- Inspiratory Valve Cap
- Nebulizer Top
- Nebulizer Outlet
- Mouthpiece with Expiratory Valve
- Nebulizer Insert
- Nebulizer Cup
- Air Intake
- Wing Tip Tubing
How does it Work?
Inspiratory Valve Functioning
Expiratory Valve Functioning
During inhalation, the Pari LC Sprint Reusable Nebulizer utilizes an inspiratory valve at the top of the device. This valve opens to enable air intake, enhancing the flow of medication into the lungs. On exhalation, the inspiratory valve closes to decrease the medication produced, minimizing wastage. Simultaneously, the expiratory valve opens, redirecting the exhaled breath away from the patient's face for improved comfort and convenience.
Here's how the Pari LC Sprint Nebulizer Set works:
- The medication is prepared according to the prescribed dosage and placed into the nebulizer cup.
- The nebulizer cup is securely attached to the medication port.
- The patient then connects the mouthpiece or mask to the nebulizer.
- Compressed air or oxygen is supplied to the nebulizer through the air inlet. The air passes over the medication, creating a fine mist or aerosol.
- The patient breathes in the mist through the mouthpiece or mask. The medication enters the lungs and airways as the patient inhales, providing targeted treatment to the respiratory system.
Frequently Bought Together
How to set up Pari LC Nebulizer?
- Clean/Disinfect Nebulizer Cup: Clean and/or disinfect your Nebulizer prior to first use. Re-assemble pari lc nebulizer.
- Connect Tubing To Compressor: Insert one end of Wing Tip tubing to the air outlet on the compressor. It should fit snugly.
- Load Medication: Open the Inspiratory Valve Cap of the nebulizer by lifting the cap. Pour the prescribed dose of medication into a nebulizer cup. Never fill past the max. fill line of 8 ml.
- Attach Mouthpiece or Mask: If using the mouthpiece, attach the mouthpiece to the nebulizer outlet with the expiratory valve facing up. Then attach the inspiratory valve cap by pressing it firmly into the top of the nebulizer.
- Attach Tubing To Nebulizer Cup: Firmly press other ends of the Wing Tip tubing to bottom of PARI LC Sprint.
- Starting Treatment: Sit in a relaxed, upright position and turn the compressor “ON”.
- Nebulizer Position: Place the mouthpiece on top of the tongue and close lips around it. Take slow, deep breaths. As you inhale, the inhalation valve opens.
- Breathing: For mouthpiece, inhale and exhale slowly through your mouth. As you exhale, the valve on the mouthpiece opens to allow the exhaled mist to escape. For the mask, place mask over nose and mouth and inhale and exhale slowly.
- Complete Treatment: Continue until the medication is gone or you hear a slight “sputtering” sound. Turn compressor off.
- Disconnect the tubing from the air intake on the bottom of the nebulizer cup.
- If there is any moisture (condensation) in the tubing, let the compressor run with only the tubing attached for 2-3 minutes. The warm air from the compressor will dry out the tubing. Alternatively, you can dry the tubing by removing it from the compressor and hanging it up with the “ends down” to allow any moisture (condensation) to drain out and evaporate. Use a clean damp cloth to wipe the exterior of the tubing.
- Disassemble reusable nebulizer parts.
- Wash all parts with warm water and liquid dish soap. Do not wash the tubing.
- Rinse the reusable nebulizer parts thoroughly with warm water and shake out the water.
- Air dry or hand dry nebulizer parts on a clean, lint-free cloth. Reassemble the nebulizer when parts are dry and store them.
- You can also wash all parts of the reusable nebulizer on the top shelf of a dishwasher. Do not wash the tubing. Place the reusable nebulizer parts in a dishwasher basket, then place the basket on the top rack of the dishwasher. Remove and dry the parts when the dishwasher cycle is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often to replace PARI LC nebulizer?
The Pari Sprint Nebulizer should be replaced every 6 months.
What happens if you don't clean the nebulizer?
If you don't keep your pari lc nebulizer clean and hygienic, bacteria can grow in the tubing and console, clogging it up and increasing your risk of infection.
What is the use of Pari Sprint nebulizer?
LC Sprint Nebulizer is one of the fastest PARI breath-enhanced reusable jet nebulizers. It delivers a consistent particle size for targeted delivery to the lungs while wasting less medication.
When should you use a nebulizer?
Pari lc sprint reusable nebulizers are ideal to provide asthma medications and effective breathing treatment to improve lung functioning.
Pari LC Sprint Warranty
PARI reusable nebulizers include a 6 month limited warranty for home care use
Pari LC Sprint Nebulizer Set Reviews