Features of Omron NE C801 Nebulizer Features
- Smallest, lightweight table top nebulizer - At under 9.5 oz, the CompAir is the smallest, lightest, most convenient tabletop nebulizer in the world! 3.5 times smaller and 75% lighter than most compressor nebulizers.
- Perfect for international travel - Includes a multi-voltage changer that operates on all voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts.
- Optimum medication absorption - Omron’s exclusive Virtual Valve Technology produces particles as fine as 5 um MMD, ensuring optimum medication absorption even in the narrow branches of the lower airways.
- Easy to use - The CompAir was designed to be fast to set up and easy to use!
- Runs quietly - Comparable to a refrigerator. This new model replaces the Omron NE-C25. Runs at less than 52 dB.
- Fast, efficient operation - With a nebulization rate of 0.30mL/minute and particles as small as 3 um MMAD.
- Affordable and efficient alternative - for anyone with asthma, COPD or other respiratory conditions.
What does Omron Compressor Nebulizer include?
- Reusable Nebulizer kit (7 ml capacity)
- 3' of tubing
- 5 spare air filters
- AC adapter
- Storage bag
- Multi-lingual Instruction Manual
- Warranty card
Omron Nebulizer Asthma Machine Parts
NE-C801 Omron Compressor Nebulizer
Omron Nebulizer Kit
How does Omron nebulizer work?
Omron Nebulizer NE-C801 was developed for the successful treatment of asthma, allergies and other respiratory disorders. The compressor forces air to the nebulizer. When the air enters the nebulizer, it converts the prescribed medication into an aerosol of microscopic droplets that can easily be inhaled.
What to buy with Omron Nebulizer Breathing Treatment Machine
How to use Omron Nebulizer NE-C801 ?
In order to ensure efficient nebulization using the Omron Nebulizer NE-C801, please follow the following instructions carefully:
- Plugin the compressor nebulizer
- Hold the nebulizer kit at a 45-degree angle
- Turn the power switch on. As the compressor starts, nebulization begins and aerosol is generated
- Inhale medication as instructed by the physician or licensed healthcare practitioner
Using Mouthpiece: Insert the mouthpiece into your mouth. Inhale medication breathing normally. Exhale normally through the mouthpiece.
Using the Child Mask or the Adult Mask:
Place the mask over the nose and mouth. Pull the elastic strap over the head. Gently pull on the strap to secure the mask over the nose and mouth. Inhale the medication. Exhale normally through the mask
- Complete the treatment
- Turn the power switch off
- Disconnect the air tube from the nebulizer kit. Hold the air tube plug and gently pull down to disconnect the air tube plug from the air tube connector on the bottom of the nebulizer kit.
- Check the air tube. No condensation or moisture should remain in the air tube.
If any condensation or moisture remains in the air tube, remove the moisture from the air tube. Follow the directions below:
- Make sure the air tube is still connected to the air tube connector on the upper side of the compressor.
- Press the power switch on. The compressor will start and pump air through the air tube to expel the moisture.
- Press the power switch again to turn the compressor off
- Disconnect the air tube from the compressor. Hold the air tube plug and gently pull the air tube plug off the air tube connector on the upper side of the compressor.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the electrical outlet
In order to get more clear guidance on how to use the product, how to care for it, and its technical specifications, please view Omron Compair Compressor Nebulizer User Manual
Need parts or accessories?
Compare Your Portable Nebulizers
Omron Nebulizer NE-C801 Specifications
|Rating (AC adapter)
||100V to 240V ~ 350mA, 50/60Hz
||Intermittent operation 20min. ON / 40min. OFF
|Operating Temperature/ Humidity
||+10°C to +40°C, 30% to 85% RH
|Storage Temperature/ Humidity/Air Pressure
||-20°C to +60°C, 10%RH to 95%RH, 700hPa to 1060hPa
||Approximately 270g (compressor only)
||Class ll equipment, Type B applied part
Omron Compressor Nebulizer Warranty
Limited Warranty: OMRON NE-C801 Compressor Nebulizer, excluding the nebulizer kit, inhalation accessories, air tube, and air filters, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 3 years from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the compressor nebulizer. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any compressor nebulizer covered by the above warranties. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.