Features of Omron Nebulizer NE-C801
- Smallest, lightweight tabletop nebulizer - At under 9.5 oz, the CompAir is the smallest, lightest, most convenient tabletop nebulizer in the world! 3.5 times smaller and 75% lighter than most compressor nebulizers.
- Perfect for international travel - Includes a multi-voltage changer that operates on all voltages ranging from 100 to 240 volts.
- Optimum medication absorption - Omron’s exclusive Virtual Valve Technology produces particles as fine as 5 um MMD, ensuring optimum medication absorption even in the narrow branches of the lower airways.
- Easy to use - The CompAir was designed to be fast to set up and easy to use!
- Runs quietly - Comparable to a refrigerator. This new model replaces the Omron NE-C25. Runs at less than 52 dB.
- Fast, efficient operation - With a nebulization rate of 0.30mL/minute and particles as small as 3 um MMAD.
- Affordable and efficient alternative - for anyone with asthma, COPD, or other respiratory conditions.
Omron Nebulizer Asthma Machine Parts
Omron Nebulizer NE-C801 Parts
Omron Nebulizer Kit
How does Omron Nebulizer work?
Omron Nebulizer NE-C801 was developed for the successful treatment of asthma, allergies, and other respiratory disorders. The compressor forces air to the nebulizer. When the air enters the nebulizer, it converts the prescribed medication into an aerosol of microscopic droplets that can easily be inhaled.
What to buy with Nebulizer System
Also Available (Separately):
How to use Omron CompAir Nebulizer System?
To ensure efficient nebulization using the Omron CompAir Nebulizer NE-C801, please follow the following instructions carefully:
- Hold the nebulizer kit as illustrated below
- Do not tilt the nebulizer kit, so the angle of the kit is greater than 45˚.
- Medication may flow into the mouth.
- Do not shake the nebulizer kit while using the device.
- Turn the power switch to the on position. As the compressor starts, nebulization begins, and an aerosol is generated. To stop nebulization, turn the power switch to the off position.
- Inhale medication as instructed by your physician or licensed healthcare practitioner. There are three methods to intake the medication, and they are illustrated below:
- Figure 1: USING THE MOUTHPIECE Insert the mouthpiece into your mouth. Inhale medication, breathing normally. Exhale normally through the mouthpiece.
- Figure 2: USING THE NOSEPIECE (Optional) Inhale the medication through the nosepiece as illustrated. Exhale through the mouth.
- Figure 3: USING THE CHILD MASK or the ADULT MASK (Optional) Place the mask over the nose and mouth. Pull the elastic strap over the head. Gently pull on the strap to secure the mask over the nose and mouth. Inhale the medication. Exhale normally through the mask.
- Complete the treatment.
- Turn the power switch to the off position. The compressor turns off, and nebulization stops.
- Disconnect the air tube from the nebulizer kit. Hold the air tube plug and gently pull it down to disconnect the air tube plug from the air tube connector on the bottom of the nebulizer kit.
- Check the air tube. No condensation or moisture should remain in the air tube.
- If any condensation or moisture remains in the air tube, remove the moisture from the air tube. Follow the directions below:
- Ensure the air tube is still connected to the air tube connector on the upper side of the compressor.
- Press the power switch on. The compressor will start and pump air through the air tube to expel the moisture.
- Press the power switch again to turn the compressor off.
- Disconnect the air tube from the compressor. Hold the air tube plug and gently pull the air tube plug off the air tube connector on the upper side of the compressor.
- Unplug the AC adapter from the electrical outlet.
How to change the filter?
If the air filter has changed color or has been used on average for more than 60 days, replace it with a new one. If water or medication has spilled on the air filter, replace it with a new air filter immediately.
- Pull the air filter cover to remove it from the back side of the compressor.
- Remove the dirty air filter.
- Insert a new air filter.
- Put the air filter cover back on the compressor.
Place the compressor, the nebulizer kit, and the inhalation accessory (air tube, mouthpiece, optional masks, and optional nosepiece) in the storage bag. Store it in a safe, clean location.
How to clean Omron Nebulizer after each use?
- Remove the inhalation accessory (mouthpiece, optional masks, or optional nosepiece) from the nebulizer kit.
- Disconnect the air tube from the nebulizer kit.
- Gently twist the inhalation top counterclockwise and lift to separate the nebulizer into two sections.
- Discard the remaining medication in the medication cup.
- Rinse all the parts with hot tap water.
- Hand dry or air dry in a clean environment using a soft, clean, lint-free cloth.
- Assemble the nebulizer kit and store it in a dry bag.
How to Clean the Compressor?
- Clean the casing of the main unit by using a soft cloth moistened with water or a mild detergent.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Dry the casing immediately using a soft clean cloth.
Omron Compair Compressor Nebulizer User Manual
Omron Nebulizer NE-C801 Specifications
|Rating (AC adapter)
||100V to 240V ~ 350mA, 50/60Hz
||Intermittent operation 20min. ON / 40min. OFF
|Operating Temperature/ Humidity
||+10°C to +40°C, 30% to 85% RH
|Storage Temperature/ Humidity/Air Pressure
||-20°C to +60°C, 10%RH to 95%RH, 700hPa to 1060hPa
||Approximately 270g (compressor only)
||Class ll equipment, Type B applied part
Omron Nebulizer System NE-C801 Warranty
Limited Warranty: OMRON NE-C801 Compressor Nebulizer, excluding the nebulizer kit, inhalation accessories, air tube, and air filters, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 3 years from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the compressor nebulizer. The above warranties extend only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, repair or replace without charge any compressor nebulizer covered by the above warranties. Repair or replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranties.