Where T-800 Air Purifier can be used?
- Helps relief respiratory allergies & asthma
- Children and newborn rooms
- Yachts, cruisers, boats, RV's
- Video, films, sound & optical equipment
- Healthy rooms with pure clean air
- Schools, kindergartens
- Hospitals, clinics, and laboratories
- Offices, public buildings
- Libraries, museums, archives
- Kitchens and pantries food preservation
- Hotels, motels and retire homes
Why to buy T800 Filterless Air Purifier
Low Energy Consumption
Patended and Enviromentally Friendly Technology
Small and Portable
Releases Neighter Ozone nor Ions
Requires No Maintenance
2 Years Warranty
Features of AIRFREE T800 Filterless Air Purifier
- AIRFREE T800 Filterless Air Purifiers Exclusive Patented Thermodynamic TSS Technology - Airfree has exclusive and patented Thermodynamic TSS Technology which is independently tested in "real life" working conditions by world renowned institutions and ISO 17025 laboratories in six different countries including the USA, Sweden, and Germany. These tests prove that Airfree destroys microorganisms that pass through its patented system, no matter how small or hazardous they might be
- NO ozone, NO ions, NO UV light - Airfree emits no ozone. The Airfree Thermodynamic TSS Technology generates no dangerous emissions, NO ions, NO UV light and NO ozone. In fact, independent tests in laboratories in Sweden demonstrate that Airfree actually reduces ozone by 26 percent. Ozone is a toxic gas that according to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) can trigger asthma and destroy lung tissue
- No extra costs with filters replacement and maintenance - The beauty of Airfree is its simplicity. One of the best benefits of Airfree is that it does not require any filters or replacement parts. This will save money and time. For those who are allergic, contact with infected materials can be very harmful, possibly resulting in a severe allergic reaction
- The Exclusive Thermodynamic TSS Technology will do the job without requiring maintenance of any kind - Completely Silent air purifier is a device usually installed in bedrooms. An air purifier must not only be quiet but actually must be completely silent to guarantee a better indoor environment. Airfree is proud to offer high efficiency together with a completely silent air purification solution
- Distinctive design - Besides being efficient and completely silent an air purifier should allow easy integration with your home decor
- Low energy consumption - Airfree Thermodynamic TSS Technology does not use filters or fans, therefore, it has a very low energy consumption
- Made in Europe - Airfree is manufactured with high-quality materials in a modern installation in Europe assuring high-quality products.
What to buy with AIRFREE Air Purifier
How AIRFREE T800 Works?
Airfree’s exclusive technology works by eliminating microorganisms and allergens, destroying them in a fraction of a second. Depending on the model, between 14,000 and 20,000 litres of air pass through the Airfree device every hour, treating all the air in the room in a very short space of time.
The process works in much the same way as sterilising water by boiling it; when water is boiled, the microorganisms it contains are eliminated. In similar fashion, Airfree continually draws in air from the room, heating it to over 400 ºF and instantly sterilizing it. The purified air is then cooled inside the device before being returned to the room.
The entire process is completely silent and requires no maintenance, not even the occasional replacement of parts. All you have to do is switch the device on and leave it to get on with the job.
How to use AIRFREE Filterless Air Purifier - T800
- Plug power cord into the nearest outlet. Make sure the surface is dry (never place Airfree on wet floor or immerge it in water).
- Place Airfree on a flat surface not exceeding 3’ from the floor, not under furniture, shelves, or behind curtains as it will reduce airflow and Airfree® efficiency in reducing microorganisms.
- Check if the area is compatible with the unit capacity to achieve best unit performance.
- Airfree must be continuously on in the same room, 24 hours a day.
- Airfree is to be used in rooms with minimum air volume of 330 ft.
- Airfree can be installed in rooms equipped with air conditioning and heating systems. However it is recommended not to place nearby to avoid potential interference in Airfree air flow.
- Airfree can be placed in corridors but its air sterilization effects will barely have any effect in connecting rooms.
- Airfree shall not be placed near doors or under windows to avoid sterilized air to exit the room.
AIRFREE T800 Air Purifier Instruction Manual and FAQ's
AirFree T800 Air Purifier Specifications
||5.1 in Diameter x 11.8 in Height
T800 Air Purifier Warranty
2 Year Warranty