How to change Omron Nebulizer Filters?
In order to change the air filters in Omron CompAir XL and XLT Compressor Nebulizers, please follow the below steps:
- Pull the air filter cover to remove it from the front side of the compressor
- Remove the dirty filter with a small pointed object
- Insert a new air filter into the cover
- Put the filter cover back on the compressor
Users are recommended to change air filters every 30 days, even if the filter does not appear to be dirty. This is to ensure a long life for the compressor. If the air filter appears dirty, or if water or medication has spilled on the air filter (prior to 30days changing cycle) replace with a new air filter immediatelyCautions:
- Do not attempt to wash or clean the air filter. Damp air filters can cause blockages.
- Do not substitute cotton or any other material for the air filter
- Wash the air filter cover regularly to prevent any blockage in the cover. Do not boil. Make sure the cover is dry before inserting the new air filter.
- Do not operate without air filter.
- Before inserting the new air filter make sure the air filter is clean and free of dust. Use only the Omron air filter designed for this device.
What to buy with Omron Replacement Felt Filter