Aerochamber And ComfortSeal Mask Features
- Aerodynamic chamber design with innovative valve system that separates and filters out coarse aerosol particles
- One-way valve holds and protect aerosol until inhalation begins
- Universal MDI adapter allows use with most of the MDIs
- Durable holding chamber made of unique, flexible, shatterproof plastic
- Original valved holding chamber design has evolved into the AeroChamber Plus Z STAT aVHC to provide improved MDI aerosol formulations
- Cost effective
- Increased aerosol suspension time
- Optimized delivery system for consistent medication availability substantially equivalent to the MDI dose
- Easy to clean – dishwasher safe
- Low resistance valve
- Recommended by most leading MDI manufacturers
Aerochamber With Mask Parts Description:
- Exhalation Valve: Easy flow Exhalation Valve minimizes re-breathing and directs exhaled flow away from the face of the patient
- Anti-Static Chamber: Increases aerosol suspension time to assist dose assurance of metered dose inhaler medication
- Inhalation Valve: Low resistance Inhalation Valve makes it easier for patients with shallow or low volume breathing patterns to inhale the medication
- Backpiece: Universal backpiece fits all commonly prescribed Metered Dose Inhalers
- ComfortSeal Mask: It is made of soft, flexible silicone and fits snuggly to patient face to ensure a close, comfortable fit that promotes proper drug delivery
Why choose AeroChamber Plus Z STAT?
Aerochamber With Mask Aerodynamic Valve and Baffle Design:
- One-way valve ensures only the right-sized particles exit the chamber through inhalation
- Low resistance and easily opens to allow patient to inhale without difficulty
- Allows to inhale smaller medication particles for fast and targeted delivery to the lungs
- Prevents patient from exhaling into the chamber, leaving any remaining medication in the chamber available for the next breath of patient
Z STAT Aerochamber Anti-Static Chamber:
- Anti-Static Chamber of Monaghan Z Stat minimizes static charge, increasing aerosol suspension time within the chamber and making more medication available, unlike the static-prone chambers, where static-charged aerosol particles used to attach to the chamber walls
- Clear polymer chamber allows to see the medication enter the chamber from the MDI inhaler
AeroChamber Plus Z STAT Comfort Seal Mask:
- Fits snugly and comfortably on the face
- Makes it easier for children to take their treatments
- Less technique dependent than a mouthpiece
- Secure seal ensures maximized drug delivery and reduced leakage
AeroChamber Plus Exhalation valve:
- Low resistance valve for easy and unrestrained breathing
- Directs the exhaled medication away from face and eyes
- Latex free and made of soft, flexible silicone
AeroChamber Z STAT is User Friendly:
- Suitable for smaller children
- BPA and Latex free
- Attractive design
- Easy-to-read instructions
- Simple to use and maintain
- Dishwasher-safe components
How AeroChamber Plus Z STAT works?
AeroChamber Z Stat aVHC maximizes medication delivery to lungs by separating the small medication particles from large particles. As the patient inhales, the smaller particles float out of the one-way valve of chamber into the respiratory tract where they easily reach those areas of the lungs that need it the most. The Z Stat chamber holds any of the remaining small particles that are not inhaled the first time, which allows the patient to take more than one breath per puff of medicine administered. It is especially helpful for children or others who cannot achieve a high peak expiratory flow (PEF), and assures that the maximum amount of prescribed medicine reaches the lungs for optimum benefit. This model comes with a built-in ComfortSeal mask that makes it easier for children to take their treatments.
When to use Monaghan AeroChamber Plus Z STAT Chamber?
- AeroChamber Z Stat aVHC is intended to be used by patients who are under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional
- This device is to be used by these patients to administer aerosolized medication from Metered Dose Inhalers
- The intended environments for its use include home, hospitals and clinics
Monaghan Plus Z STAT Anti-Static Valved Holding Chamber Illustration Using With And Without aVHC:
What to buy with Anti-Static Valved Holding Chamber
How to use Monaghan AeroChamber Plus Z STAT?
||1. Carefully examine the product for damage, missing parts or foreign objects. Any foreign objects should be removed. The product should be replaced immediately if there are any damaged or missing parts. If necessary, use the inhaler (MDI) alone until a replacement is obtained. If your symptoms worsen, please seek immediate medical attention.
||2. Before use, make sure that instructions supplied with MDI have been read. Remove cap(s).
||3. Shake the MDI well immediately before each use. Insert the MDI into the back piece of the chamber.
||4. Apply mask to face and ensure there is an effective mask/face seal. While maintaining an effective mask/face seal the patient should exhale through the mask.
||5. Depress MDI at beginning of slow deep inhalation. Hold breath as long as possible, up to 10 seconds before breathing out. If patient has difficulty with slow deep breaths, an alternative is to keep face tight on mask and breathe slowly 2-3 times after depressing MDI. Administer one puff at a time.
||6. Slow down inhalation if you hear the Flow Signal Whistle sound.
||7. Follow instructions supplied with the MDI on amount of time to wait before repeating steps 3–6 as prescribed.
How to clean Monaghan Aerochamber With Mask?
||1. Remove back piece only. Do not remove mask or tamper with valves during cleaning.
||2. Soak both parts for 15 minutes in lukewarm water with liquid detergent. Agitate gently.
||3. Rinse in clean water.
||4. Shake out excess water. Do not rub dry.
||5. Let air dry in vertical position.
||6. Replace back piece when unit is completely dry and ready for use.
- To ensure proper performance this product should only be cleaned according to these instructions
- Do not leave the chamber unattended with children
- Federal (USA) law restricts the sale of this device on or by the order of a physician
AeroChamber+ Z STAT Reviews