Features of Molnlycke Alldress Multi Layered Dressing
- Molnlycke Alldress Absorbent Film Dressing has easy-to-remove protection paper which allows for convenient and aseptic application
- Moisture proof film barrier protects from strike-through of wound fluids and outside contamination
- Low-adherent wound-contact net minimizes disturbance to the wound
- Skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive for gentle and secure fixation
- Highly absorbent wound pad for excellent exudate management
- Viral and bacteria proof backing film for safety and protection
- Breathable wound dressing provides a moist wound environment
- An all-in-one absorbent, self-adhesive cover dressing
- Alldress dressing is specially designed for use with hydrogels
- Skin friendly, water-based, latex and solvent free adhesive
What to buy with Alldress Multi Layered Absorbent Composite Dressing
Where to use Molnlycke Alldress Absorbent Film Dressing?
Alldress can be used for a wide variety of wounds with low to moderate exudate levels and when a barrier to fluids and bacteria is required
- Primary dressing for open and closed wounds, example, diabetic, venous and pressure ulcers, surgical incisions, lacerations, and superficial burns
- Secondary dressing for open wounds, together with: - gels such as Hypergel and Normlgel - desloughing dressings such as Mesalt - alginates such as Melgisorb and Melgisorb Ag
How does Alldress works?
Alldress has a low-adherent wound-contact net. The absorbent pad absorbs exudate and minimizes the risk of maceration to the surrounding skin. The gentle water-based adhesive keeps the dressing securely in place. The semi-permeable film maintains a moist wound healing environment and is viral and bacteria proof. The backing film provides a barrier to fluid strike-through, and the smooth surface reduces the friction from bed linen and clothing and potential disturbance of the dressing
How to apply Alldress Multi-Layered Film Dressing?
- Cleanse the wound in accordance to clinical practice. Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly. Usage of moisturizers, gels or ointments on the skin surrounding the wound may affect the adhesion and should be avoided.
- Choose a product size so that the wound pad well exceeds the size of the wound.
- Remove the release liners and apply the sticky side to the skin without stretching the dressing. Ensure that the absorbent pad covers the wound.
- Gently press the border to ensure proper adhesion to the skin.
- Upon removal grasp the edge and slowly peel the dressing from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
Precautions to take While using Molnlycke Alldress Dressing
- Do not use Alldress on patient with known hypersensitivity to acrylic adhesives or other ingoing materials/components of the product.
- Do not use on fragile skin. If used on fragile skin it may cause skin irritation.
- Do not stretch the dressing when applying.
- If you see signs of infection e.g. fever or the wound or surrounding skin becoming red, warm or swollen, consult a health care professional for appropriate treatment.
- Do not reuse. If reused performance of the product may deteriorate, cross contamination may occur.
- Sterile. Do not use if inner package (sterile barrier) is damaged or opened prior to use. Do not re-sterilise.
Alldress Dressing Design
Alldress is made of a laminate of polyurethane film and a polyester nonwoven coated with a polyacrylate adhesive. The absorbent pad is covered with a low-adherent polyolefin net.
User Manual of Molnlycke Alldress Multi Layered Absorbent Film Dressing
Alldress Absorbent Dressing Reviews