How does Argiment AT Drink Mix helps in wound healing?
ArgiMent AT Advanced Therapy Drink Mix is a multi-nutritional approach to reduce the barriers to healing in the chronicwound:
- Antioxidants arginine, glutamine, zinc, and Vitamin C improve scar formation (maturation).
- Arginine, glutamine and whey protein enhance and restore immune function to resist infection.
- L-arginine supports angiogenesis to improve blood flow for wound profusion.
- High-protein nitrogen supplementation (7g of arginine, 7g of glutamine and log of whey protein) more easily provides for the increased protein and nitrogen needs for all steps in wound healing.
- Bimuno prebiotic produces a positive effect on immune response, as proven in clinical studies, by significantly improving the healthful balance of gut microflora.
When to use ArgiMent AT Advanced Therapy Drink Mix?
ArgiMent AT Medical Food is ideal for:
What to buy with ArgiMent AT for Healing
How to take ArgiMent AT Advanced Therapy for healing Chronic Wounds?
- Mix one packet with 180-240 mL water or juice BID (two times daily).
- Tube Feeding:
- Mix one packet with 120 mL of water.
- Stir until completely dissolved. Infuse via syringe down feeding tube. (Feeding Tube for Sale)
- Flush tube with 30 mL water before and after administration.
- Do not mix with tube feeding.
Note: Products containing glutamine are to be consumed or administered immediately upon mixing to ensure maximum potency. One packet of ArgiMent AT contains 5.17 g of nitrogen or the nitrogen equivalent of 31.7 g of intact protein.
What are the ingredients of ArgiMent AT Dietary Management?
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Orange Juice Powder
- Citric Acid
- Bimuno (Trans-galactooligosaccharide, Lactose, Glucose, Galactose)
- Orange Flavor
- Calcium Ascorbate
- Zinc Sulfate
- Copper Gluconate
- Contains Milk
What does ArgiMent AT each serving contains?
- 10g Whey Protein
- 7g L-arginine
- 7g L-glutamine
- 250mg Vitamin C
- 12.5mg elemental Zinc
- 1mg copper With Bimuno prebiotic
Not for use by patients suffering from dehydration, compromised renal function, or liver disease