Skintegrity Wound Cleanser Features
- Maintains moist wound environment
- Medline Wound Cleanser Spray is safe for use on all wounds
- Trigger sprayer delivers a PSI of 8.6 at 3" spraying distance which falls within AHCPR guidelines of 4 to 15 PSI
- Does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which can cause patient sensitivity
- Non-cytotoxic Wound Cleanser
- Latex free
- FSA Eligible
How Skintegrity Wound Cleaning Solution Works?
The Skintegrity Solution attaches to debris and other particles in the wound and softly flushes them away, which creates an optimal environment for wound healing. Its non-ionic molecules do not dissolve in water & have no electrical charge.
How Skintegrity Spray is different?
The spray bottle provides a pressure level of 8.6psi at a level of 4osi-15psi from three inches away. It is strong enough to wash away unwanted material, but not too harsh for the wound.
How to Use Medline Wound Cleanser?
- Hold the bottle upright, about one inch away from the wounded area.
- Point the nozzle at the desired location.
- Pull the trigger.
- Spray the product over the base and along the edges of the wound.
- Use a clean gauze pad to pat up any extra moisture.
- Dry off the nearby skin.
What to buy with Skintegrity Wound Cleanser?
How often Skintegrity should be applied?
Skintegrity Wound Cleanser should be applied with each dressing change.
When to use Skintegrity Wound Cleanser
- Acute Wounds
- Cavity Wounds
- Chronic Wounds
- Deep Wounds
- Dehisced Wounds
- Diabetic Foot
- Granulating/Epithelializing Wounds
- Hypertrophic Scars/Keloids
- Infected Wounds
- Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
- Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
- Palliative Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Sloughy Wounds
- Superficial Wounds
- Surgical Wounds
- Venous Ulcers
FAQs About Skintegrity Cleansers
What are the uses of Skintegrity wound cleanser?
It can be used to clean Stage II-IV pressure ulcers, both acute and chronic wounds of any thickness. It helps in the cleaning of debris and proteinaceous materials in the wound.
Is Skintegrity wound cleanser spray latex-free?
Yes, this wound cleanser is latex-free.
How do you spray a wound cleanser?
Hold the spray bottle approximately one inch from the wound bed. Aim the nozzle at the wound and spray at the wound spot. Remove excess moisture with a clean gauze pad. Dry the surrounding skin.
Skintegrity Wound Cleanser Specifications
||8oz or 16oz
Skintegrity Wound Cleanser Spray Reviews