Features of Medline Skintegrity Wound Cleanser
- Maintains moist wound environment
- Medline Wound Cleanser Spray is safe for use on all wounds
- Trigger sprayer valve enables you to mist or stream delivery to loosen and remove protein and wound debris
- Delivers a PSI of 8.6 at a 3" spraying distance which falls within AHCPR guidelines of 4 to 15 PSI
- Does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which can cause patient sensitivity
- Non-cytotoxic Wound Cleanser
- Latex free
- FSA Eligible
How Medline Skintegrity Wound Cleanser Spray Work?
The solution attaches to debris and other particles in the wound and softly flushes them away, which creates an optimal environment for wound healing. Its non ionic surfactant do not dissolve in water & have no electrical charge.
How Skintegrity Woind Cleanser Spray is different?
The spray bottle provides a pressure level of 8.6psi at a level of 4osi-15psi from three inches away. It is strong enough to wash away unwanted material, but not too harsh for the wound.
How to use medline wound cleanser spray?
- Hold the bottle upright, about one inch away from the wounded area.
- Point the nozzle at the desired location.
- Pull the trigger.
- Spray the product over the base and along the edges of the wound.
- Use a clean gauze pad to pat up any extra moisture.
- Dry off the nearby skin.
What to buy with Skintegrity Spray
How often you should apply Skintegrity spray?
Medline Skintegrity Wound Cleanser should be applied with each dressing change.
When to use Medline Wound Cleanser Spray?
- Acute Wounds
- Cavity Wounds
- Chronic Wounds
- Deep Wounds
- Dehisced Wounds
- Diabetic Foot
- Granulating/Epithelializing Wounds
- Hypertrophic Scars/Keloids
- Infected Wounds
- Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
- Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
- Palliative Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Sloughy Wounds
- Superficial Wounds
- Surgical Wounds
- Venous Ulcers
FAQ About Skintegrity Wound Cleanser
What are the uses of medline skintegrity wound cleanser spray?
It can be used to clean wounds in all stages, both acute and chronic wounds of any thickness. It helps in the cleaning of debris and proteinaceous materials in the wound.
Is medline cleanser spray latex-free?
Yes, this wound cleanser is latex-free.
How do you clean a wound with wound cleanser spray?
Hold the spray bottle approximately one inch from the wound bed. Aim the nozzle at the wound and spray at the wound spot. Remove excess moisture with a clean gauze pad. Dry the surrounding skin.
Skintegrity Spray Specification
||8oz or 16oz