Medicool Diasox Diabetes Socks Features
- Medicool Black Diasox Diabetes Socks comfortably fit medium to wide shoe widths
- Anti-microbial fabric treatment help protect against fungal growth and bacteria
- Made of 88% breathable cool-cotton yarn, 10% nylon and 2% spandex
Diasox Diabetes Socks Benefits
- Comfortably fits Medium to Wide shoe widths.
- Manufactured with a unique knit top that stays up without binding or leaving marks.
- The Special Flat Toe Seam Sewing offers a seam-free feel that enhances overall foot comfort.
- Anti-microbial fabric treatment helps protect against fungal growth and bacteria.
How tight should be the diabetic stockings?
These are snug-fitting socks that promote blood flow. Compression socks should not be so tight that they impair circulation. But, because they are made with a bit more elastic than other socks, compression socks encourage the blood to flow by gently squeezing the leg.
Can you sleep in diabetic circulation socks?
Even though they're known to improve circulation by increasing blood flow, they aren't meant to be worn to bed. They might move blood flow away from your feet and may block blood flow when you're lying down.
Do diabetes socks help with swelling?
The BSN Jobst Sensifoot Diabetic Compression Socks helps to reduce symptoms of swelling, tired, and achy legs, to lower the risk of DVT, and to lower the risk for spider and varicose veins in pregnancy.
Can I wear diabetic ankle socks if i am not diabetic?
Although from the outside, they might not look much different from “normal” socks, they are thoughtfully designed with materials and features that can help keep diabetic feet safe. In fact, you don't even have to have diabetes to benefit from them.
Frequently Bought Together
Specifications of Diasox Diabetes Socks
||Women''s Shoe Size
||Men''s Shoe Size
||7 to 10
||6.5 to 9.5
||10 to 13
||9.5 to 12
||13 to 15
Diasox Diabetes Socks Reviews