Lifescan OneTouch Diabetic Log Book Features
- Use Logbook with your blood glucose meter
- Helps user to track and retain blood glucose results
- Keeping your blood sugar tracker up to date is also a great way to see how daily events like meals and exercise impact your blood glucose
- Writing test results in a logbook and comparing them over time can show you and your healthcare professional if your diabetes management program is working for you, or if you need to make adjustments
- Keep checking on how often your blood region is in & out of range
- Ample space to record glucose levels, insulin dosage & comments
When to use logbooks?
Log Books for Diabetes are used when a patient is asked for their diabetic records:
What to buy with Lifescan Inc OneTouch Diabetes Logbook
Why test your blood glucose (blood sugar)?
To help you and your healthcare team adjust your diabetes treatment plan when needed. A OneTouch blood glucose meter with ColorSureTM technology, helps you better understand your results.
Average blood sugar level and A1c
Get on track. Help to feel great with small steps and the right support towards getting in the Green range.
Correlation of A1C with average sugar
Frequently Asked Questions
What is considered as normal blood sugar by age?
Normal blood glucose levels for adults, without diabetes, are 90 to 110 mg/dL.
What is an alarming blood sugar level?
A blood sugar reading of more than 180 mg/dL or any reading above your target range is too high. A blood sugar reading of 300 mg/dL or more can be dangerous.
How to maintain diabetic logs?
The Diabetic Logbook keeps a written daily record and helps maintain paper records each time you visit your health care provider.
This is what our customers have to say about this product!
Star Rating Product!
- They are fine easy to work with.
- With a great little log you can take charge of your ability to manage your diabetes!
- If you need to record glucose results, this is a great little book.
- Received earlier than estimated delivery date. I have used these glucose diary's before and this is updated with a column for bedtime which is wonderful. Price is better when buying in quantity, and these are good for way over 6 months each.
- These diabetes logbooks are the perfect size and format.
- These are very handy for keeping track of my blood sugars and the amount of insulin I take at each meal.
OneTouch Diabetes Log Books Reviews