Lifescan OneTouch Diabetic Log Book Features
- Lifescan Inc OneTouch Log book is for use with your blood glucose meter
- OneTouch Log Book helps you track and retain blood glucose results
- Keeping logbook up to date is also a great way to see how daily events like meals and exercise impact your blood glucose
- Writing test results in a logbook and comparing them over time can show you and your health care professional if your diabetes management program is working for you, or if you need to make adjustments
Why choose OneTouch Log book?
- Easy way to share your results with doctor
- Convenient size, easy to transport
- Helps you set goals & make suitable adjustments
- Keep check on how often your blood region is in & out of range
- Ample space to record glucose levels, insulin dosage & comments
When to use Lifescan Onetouch Glucose Log Book?
Log Books for Diabetes are used when a patient is asked for their diabetic records -
What to buy with Lifescan Inc OneTouch Diabetes Logbook
Why test your blood glucose (blood sugar)?
To help you and your healthcare team adjust your diabetes treatment plan when needed. A OneTouch blood glucose meter with ColorSureTM technology, helps you better understand your results.
Average blood sugar level and A1c
Get on track. Help to feel great with small steps and the right support towards getting in the Green range.
Correlation of A1C with average sugar
FAQs About Lifescan Inc OneTouch Diabetes Logbook
What is considered as a normal blood sugar by age?
Normal blood glucose levels for adults, without diabetes, is 90 to 110 mg/dL.
What is an alarming blood sugar level?
A blood sugar reading of more than 180 mg/dL or any reading above your target range is too high. A blood sugar reading of 300 mg/dL or more can be dangerous.
How to maintain diabetic logs?
The Diabetic Logbook keeps a written daily record and helps maintain paper record with you each time you visit your health care provider.
OneTouch Diabetes Log Books Reviews