Features of KN95 Mask
- Shields User From Droplets Greater Than 0.3 µm in Diameter
- High-Quality, Nonwoven Fabric and Melt-Blown Fabric
- Bendable Nose Bridge Sewn Between Multi-Layer Material
- Protects Against Particles: Viruses, Bacteria, Pollution, Dust, Pollen
- The KN95 is a breathable disposable face mask that provides more protection than ordinary disposable 3-Ply masks.
- This mask is easy to store and carry thanks to its vertical folding design and lightweight structure.
What are the components of KN95 Mask?
- Adjustable Nose Fitting
- Protective Layers
- Premium Protective Material
- Ear Loop
- Outer Seam for Protective Seal
What to buy with KN95 Face Masks
How to wear KN95 Face Masks?
- Remove the plastic bag and open the mask.
- Face the inside of the mask and place the mask to cover the nose and mouth.
- Hang the mask ear loops over each ear with even pressure to both sides.
- Adjust the mask fit to cover the nose and mouth completely.
- Use both hands to adjust the nose bridge for a comfortable fit and good seal.
- Smooth the mask on all sides to seal to the face.
- Store in a clean and cool place, Humidity < 80%, Temperature: 10°C - 40°C
- Keep the face mask clean before use. Do not touch the rear side of the face mask
- Ensure the face mask fits the face by adjusting the nose piece and keeping the mask edge close to the face
- Check the air sealing of the mask. Do not use it if the face mask is broken or with a hole or leakage
- Do not wash the face mask with water. Water will destroy the filtering ability and protection
- Do not steam the face mask, and do not put it in micro-woven
- Keep the face mask away from vapor, oils, chemicals, paints, liquid, acid, and alkaline objects
- Discard the face mask when it gets quite dirty or breathing resistance increases remarkably
What is the difference between N95 and KN95 Mask?
|Filter Performance(must be ≥ X% efficient)
|Total Inward Leakage(TIL) - Tested on human subjects, each performing exercises
||≤ 8% leakage(arithmetic mean)
|Inhalation Resistance - max pressure drop
||≤ 343 Pa
||≤ 350 Pa
|Exhalation Resistance - max pressure drop
||≤ 245 Pa
||≤ 250 Pa
|Exhalation Valve Leakage Equipment
||Leak Rate ≤ 30mL/min
||Depressurization to 0 ≥ 20sec
||- 234 Pa
||- 1180 Pa
|CO2 Clearance Requirement
FAQs About KN95 Mask
When should a face mask be used?
A facemask provides a physical barrier to minimize contamination of the nose and mouth with respiratory droplets. It is recommended that following a risk assessment; symptomatic people should wear a facemask when being transported around a care facility or between facilities.
Are masks effective against harmful infection?
Wearing a well-fitted mask, vaccination, self-testing, and physical distancing helps protect you and others by reducing the chance of spreading infection and virus.
Is it safe to wear a KN95 Face Mask while exercising?
Yes, wearing a mask while exercising is safe. As per the new research, wearing a mask during moderate to strenuous aerobic physical activity does not greatly affect your heart rate, respiratory rate, blood pressure, oxygen level, or time of exhaustion.