Features of One-Piece Convex Pre-cut Urostomy Pouch
- Hollister Premier One-Piece Extended Wear Convex Pre-cut Transparent 9 inches Urostomy Pouch comes with tape border
- Assured security and confidence with internal non-reflux valves and a drain valve that allows regulation of flow rate
- Odor-barrier rustle-free film
- Belt tabs permit easy attachment of an ostomy belt
- Skin barrier that is durable and offers high resistance to erosion
- Anti-reflux feature of One-Piece Ostomy minimizes backflow of urine
- Soft, beige one-sided ComfortWear pouch panels help provide comfort
- Tap has teardrop indicator
- Barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies
- ComfortWear pouch panels are
- Transparent (body side only)
- Beige (both sides)
- Latex free
- Length : 9" (23cm)
To know about application instructions & caring tips, please view Hollister One Piece Ostomy Pouch User Guide
What to buy with Hollister Pre-Cut Urostomy Pouch?
How to use Hollister Premier One-Piece Urostomy Pouch?
Gather pouch, disposal bag, tissue and/or cloth for cleaning, and water. Optional: scissors, pen, measuring guide, accessories.
- Carefully lift an edge of the adhesive and peel downward, gently pushing the skin away from the skin barrier. Properly dispose of used pouch. Do not flush down toilet.
- Clean the skin with water or with gentle soap as recommended by your healthcare professional. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not use oils, powder, lotion, or lotiontype soaps on the skin.
- Measure the stoma using a stoma measuring guide before every barrier application (if using a pre-sized barrier opening, go to step 6).
- Trace the determined barrier size opening onto the skin barrier. The skin barrier should fit where the skin and stoma meet. Verify that no skin is showing between the skin barrier and the stoma to help prevent leakage and skin irritation.
- Using small curved scissors, carefully cut an opening in the skin barrier to match the pattern. Do not cut beyond the line on the release liner. Do not puncture the pouch.
- Remove the release liner from the skin barrier.
- Center the skin barrier opening over the stoma.
- Apply gentle pressure to the skin barrier for about a minute for best adhesion.
- For tape-bordered barriers, remove the backing paper on both sides and gently press adhesive against skin.
- Close bottom of pouch.
- If using a drainable pouch, close the Lock ’n Roll microseal closure at the bottom of the pouch or apply a pouch clamp. Refer to the Lock ’n Roll Microseal Closure Care Tip for more information on how to use this closure system.
Hollister Urostomy Pouch Reviews