Hollister 7760 Adhesive Remover Wipe Features
- Hollister adhesive removing wipe is recommended for home and post-operative use
- Easy to use in a convenient individual package
- Safe to use on sensitive skin
- Gentle solvent removes adhesives and barriers quickly and easily
- Skin-friendly wipe does not sting and dries without leaving a residue
- No sting from the alcohol
- This universal adhesive remover wipe evaporates readily and enables the skin to receive a new adhesive
- Contains a gentle and non-irritating solvent
- Hollister adhesive remover wipes are effective for most adhesives and safe to use on adult skin
- Removes adhesive medical tapes, skin barrier, and bandages easily
Hollister Adhesive Remover Wipe SDS
What to buy with Hollister Adapt Adhesive Remover Wipes
How to use Universal Remover Wipes?
- Tear open the package of the Hollister adhesive remover wipes and take out the medical adhesive remover wipe.
- Press or rub the wipe against your skin as you peel off your skin barrier and/or tape. Press or rub the wipe over any areas of the skin where tape residue remains.
- Ensure your skin is dry and apply your new ostomy pouching system as usual.
Storage and Handling Measures for Adapt Universal Wipes
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from sources of heat, combustible materials, direct sunlight, and incompatible substances.
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.
- Do not re-use empty containers.
- Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Keep container tightly closed.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Avoid breathing vapor, aerosol, or mist.
FAQs of Hollister Adhesive & Barrier Remover Wipes
Q: Is an adhesive remover always needed?
No, this product is optional. Use it to remove adhesive residue from your skin, or to make it easier to remove your skin barrier or tape.
Q: Will this be uncomfortable to use?
The silicone-based product is formulated to be a no-sting alternative. When used correctly, the adhesive remover will help to make the removal of your pouching system easier and help reduce the potential for skin stripping and keeps the skin care routine safe.
Q: Do I need to wash the adhesive remover off my skin?
The adhesive remover evaporates quickly and dries without residue, so the next barrier can attach securely. If you wash your skin after use, be sure to rinse and dry thoroughly before the next pouch app.
Adhesive Remover Wipes Reviews