Harmar Mobility AL100 Universal Scooter Lift Benefits
- Automatic hold-down foot safely secures scooter
- Rear wheel cradle
- Works with Hitch Class II or greater
- Free Hitch Adapter included
- Works with virtually any scooter/auto application
- Easy one switch operation, license plate light and courtesy lights standard
- Lifting capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
What does Harmar AL100 Scooter Auto Lift include?
- AL123 class III hitch adaptor
- AL107 hitch post
- License plate mount
Harmar Mobility AL100 Universal Scooter Auto Lift Features
- Harmar AL100 fits virtually all scooters
- Platform fold automatically when not in use
- No scooter modifications required
- Integrated license plate holder
- Automatic hold down arm
- Manual crank backup
- Large aluminium deck
- Accommodates scooters with a wheelbase of up to 42"
- License plate mount included
- One Switch Operation
- Automatic hold-down foot and rear wheel cradle
How does Harmar AL100 Scooter Lift work?
A Harmar universal scooter outside lift is safe, easy and allows access to the cargo area with the swing away option. Just touch one switch to lower the Harmar's outside platform lift. Press the switch to raise the lift the whole down arm automatically secures the scooter. This lift takes you wherever you want to be safely and easily.
What to buy with Vehicle Lift
How to operate Harmar Mobility AL100 Scooter Lift?
Setting Hold-Down Foot Height of Harmar lift
- With the platform on the ground, run both nuts down onto the Hold-Down Foot, so the Foot will not catch onto the Scooters Deck. Drive the scooter onto the platform, from left (drivers side) to right, until the rear wheels are positioned in the Cradle Bar assembly. Stop when the rear tires contact the ramp of the platform.
- Raise the platform until you hear the motor clutch, which indicates the top of travel. The HoldDown Foot should be above the Scooters Deck.
- Raise both nuts on the Hold-Down Foot and allow the Foot to rest on top of the Scooter Deck. While holding the Stationary Nut, run the Bottom Nut up to the Hold-Down Arm and hand-tighten. Lift the Hold-Down Arm up to eliminate slack and to ensure the Arm is at its highest point. There should be pressure on the deck of the scooter and the bottom Lock Washer should be compressed from the Bottom Nut
- Adjust the Top Nut, so that the top of the nut measures 2.25" to 2.50" above the top of the Hold-Down Arm. Once the measure has been set, DO NOT adjust the Top Nut or the Stationary Nut
- Lower the platform about 5" to relieve pressure from the Scooter Deck. While holding the Stationary Nut in place, run the Bottom Nut up to the Hold-Down Arm and tighten.
Precautions to take while using Harmar Mobility AL100 Vehicle Lift
- Before loading your scooter, make sure that your lift is fully deployed and flush on the ground
- Position the scooter properly on the platform to secure it on the lift before transport
- Make sure that the scooter wheels are captured by cradles or aligned evenly on the platform
- Ensure that the securement device (hold-down foot) is fully engaged
- Drive slowly over rough or uneven surfaces
- Discontinue the use of damaged lift as soon as you notice the damage and contact your dealer for evaluation
- Never attempt to move the vehicle without the lift being in the full upright or stowed position.
Harmar AL100 Platform Scooter Lift User Manuals
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Specifications of Harmar Scooter Lift - AL100
|Type of lift
||5" to 18"
||II or greater
|Aluminum Deck Size
||26"W x 39"L (extends up to 47")
|Maximum Scooter Width
|Maximum Scooter Wheelbase
||AL123 class III hitch adaptor
AL107 hitch post
License plate mount
||Automatic hold-down foot
Rear wheel cradle
AL100 Vehicle Lifts Warranty
3 year transferable warranty