Harmar AL065 Universal Inside-Outside Lift Features
- Hitch-mounted lift
- Easily loads a power chair or scooter inside the vehicle
- No need to mount using bolts
- Best alternative to the inside lifts
- Designed to accommodate your budget
- Lightweight and compact for easy and quick disassembly
- Heaviest component is just 23 lbs
- Manual rotation is possible for powerlifting
- No travel scooter or power chair modifications required
- Manual boom rotation
- Can be installed on either side of the vehicle
- Weather-resistant components
- Easy to disassemble in three pieces
How to operate AL065 Harmar Lift?
- Open the cargo door of your vehicle
- Insert the post into arm/base
- Place arm assembly onto the lift post
- Inspect lifting strap prior to each use
- Manually rotate frame arm to outside of vehicle
- Lower strap to chair’s height
- Park chair close to vehicle
- Fold seat back down / take seat off
- Attach a docking device
- Attach lifting hook to the docking device
- Raise chair/scooter above bumper
- Manually rotate arm into vehicle
- Lower chair/scooter into vehicle
- Remove hook from the docking device
- Remove arm assembly & post and cargo area (or trunk)
- Always disconnect power to lifting device before travel
What to buy with Micro Lift
Why choose Harmar Universal Micro Scooter and Wheelchair Lift?
AL065 Micro Power Chair and Scooter Lift is the best choice for the following reasons-
- Alternative to inside lifts: The AL065 Universal Scooter Lift is ideal for the vehicles that fail to accommodate inside lifts to mount the powerchairs (wheelchairs or scooters)
- Convenient to mount: With the use of hand remote-control it is very convenient to mount the AL065 wheelchair lift to the cargo by controlling the up and down motion of the wheelchairs or scooters
- Quick Installation: The inside-outside AL065 lift is a hitch-mounted lift attached to Class II or Class III Hitch. It facilitates the quicker installation of the lift
- Easy to store: The AL065 Scooter Lift can be disassembled into 3-pieces which makes it easy-to-store
- Light-weight: The Harmar's Universal Inside-Outside Lift uses lightweight components for easy operation and transport of the lift
- No need to bolt this micro lift to the vehicle!
Precautions to take while operating Harmar Mobility AL065 Lift
- Ensure the lifting strap is pointing straight down and is secure. Failure could result in the swinging of the mobility device which can cause damage to the vehicle
- Keep hands and feet from under the scooter (wheelchair or power chair) as it is being lifted
- Stop lifting before the strap hook contacts the strap roller mounted on the lifting arm as it might damage the lift
- Eliminate excess strap by pressing the “up” button until the hook is about 1 inch from the top of the lifting arm
- If preparations are needed to secure the mobility device for transport such as parking brakes or wheel chocks, the dealer should instruct operators on how
- Please follow the guidelines offered by the dealer as it depends on the type of your vehicle
FAQ's of AL065 Harmar Lifts
Can we transport the wheelchair with AL065 Universal Lift attached?
Yes, you can transport it with the lift attached. Strap hook to mount flange and power the lift up until the strap is tight. You must verify that the power frame cannot hit the vehicle.
Which vehicles can we load with Inside Out AL065 Lift?
This lift is recommended for use with travel scooters, full-sized scooters, and power wheelchairs.
Is Harmar AL065 Lift’s operation completely automatic?
No, there are some manual operations involved in the power chair or wheelchair transfer. The lift is only powered on the up and down motion. The user will need to lightly guide the device manually into the vehicle once it has reached the intended height.
What power source is used by the Micro Wheelchair Lift AL065?
The Inside-Outside Lift requires wiring to your vehicle battery, and the unit itself is attached to the class II or III hitch.
User manuals for Harmar Mobility AL065 Micro Lift
Harmar AL065 Micro Lift Specifications
||200 lbs (91 kg)
||Up to 44"
|Number of pieces to (dis)assemble
||Power lifting and manual rotation
||II or III
|Vertical Reach/Arm Length
||23" - 34"
Harmar Mobility AL065 Inside-Outside Lift Warranty
3 year transferable warranty