Why choose Prevail Specialty Ultimate Absorbency Briefs?
- Unisex - Designed to fit both a man and a woman
- Breathable Side Panels - Ventilated areas allow air to freely migrate to the wearer, helping maintain skin wellness and comfort by reducing the heat build-up
- Direct Lock Panels - Back panel of the First Quality Prevail Specialty Brief can be grabbed between the two Easy-Lock Fastener Strips to release and attach without unfolding tabs
- Stretch - Stretchy side panels of this Incontinence Brief are easy to grab, pull and attach for an adjustable fit that is secure and comfortable
- Easy-Lock Fastener (ELF) Strips - ELF Strips grip and hold without being sticky
- Cloth-Like Outer Fabric - Soft, breathable outer fabric is more comfortable for the wearer and reduces the risk of skin irritation from the traditional plastic backed incontinence product
- Entire outer cover is a refasten zone, allowing for multiple tab refastening for improved fit, accurate sizing and cost savings through reduced waste
- Combined with a super absorbent polymer for dual protection, Odor Guard is proven to reduce the total amount of odor-causing ammonia formed during and after use
Prevail Odor Guard Technology
Odor protection is critical to achieving normalcy of life quality. Prevail Adult Briefs feature Odor Guard technology. Combined with a super absorbent polymer for dual protection, Odor Guard is proven to reduce the total amount of odor-causing ammonia formed during and after use. This odor-reducing detail improves air quality in long-term care settings and creates a friendlier environment that ultimately influences staff, resident and family satisfaction.
- Superior odor control when and where it matters: When urine mixes with air, the naturally occurring bacteria breaks it down to form a strong odor. Prevail effectively controls odor formation when and where it happens.
- Helps prevent odors before they are formed: Prevail with Odor Guard reduces the total ammonia that is formed within the incontinence product.
- Helps absorb any odor that may still get generated: The super absorbent polymer effectively absorbs any odor that may still be generated before urine degrades into the open environment.
Prevail Thinner Absorbent Cores
People with LOBC want to move about freely without the worry of leakage. They count on thicker products to absorb unpredictable leaks even if they are not very discreet and often limit their movements. Prevail has innovative new materials and the manufacturing expertise that make it possible for its products to absorb more liquid with less bulky materials.
- Discreet absorbency: The discreet core technology allows for thinner products that are highly absorbent so users can move more freely.
- Comfortable protection: These thinner products lock up liquid away from the skin and can absorb more than its actual weight.
Prevail MaxSoft Technology
It is not easy to combine performance-grade leakage protection with skin-friendly softness and comfort. Prevail products feature the proprietary QUICK WICK layer with MaxSoft Technology that provides advanced softness with rapid liquid acquisition speed to deliver optimal product performance. These seemingly small details can improve skin health by keeping skin drier and reducing leakage—in a way that feels soothingly soft to the skin.
- Softness you can touch: Changing the funnel pattern, size, shape, arrangement and reducing height makes the fabric feel softer. Smaller openings create less friction and are less noticeable to the touch.
- Greater and faster absorbency: Increasing the number of funnels creates a more permeable film. The unique arrangement of the funnels maintains the integrity and stability of the acquisition layer areas for absorption.
What to buy with Prevail Specialty Unisex Adult Incontinence Briefs?
Prevail Specialty Size Brief Specifications
||15'' - 22''
||20'' - 31''
||62'' - 73''
||Up To 100''
||Up To 110''
Prevail Bariatric Diapers Reviews