When to use CT800 Cervical Traction Device?
The EverTrac Cervical Traction Device is intended to treat a musculoskeletal or neurological impairment of the cervical spine to relieve pain, relax muscle spasms, and decompress spinal structures.
Your doctor or health professional may advise you base on your conditions. Depending on each individual's condition, EverTrac Cervical Traction Device can be used to treat the below associated conditions:
- Musculoskeletal or neurological impairment of the cervical spine to relieve pain
- Relax muscle spasms
- Decompress spinal structures
- Muscle tightness around the neck area
- Nerve root compression
- Neck pain
- Upper back pain
What to buy with EverTrac CT800 Cervical Traction?
How does EverTrac Cervical Traction Device Works?
- Effortless Traction can be obtained with just a few turns of the traction knob. Direct Cable Technology enables Precise & Actual Traction Force rated up to 50 lbs
- Just TURN the Traction Knob with only approx. 1-2 turns and walla it is already pulling against the back of your neck
- EverTrac CTD does not require air as the medium to drive the base plate. Instead, Direct Cable Technology is used to provide you with the best and most accurate traction force required as prescribed by your doctor or health professional
- Since no air is required by the device, there is No gas leakage. Just turn the traction knob once until the scale reaches your doctor prescribed traction force. Once you complete a session, simply press the Release Button and you are done
Note: Do not go beyond the recommendations of your doctor or health professional. Whether intentionally or unintentionally, if you go beyond these recommendations, an existing condition may worsen or become more serious and even cause additional injury
EverTrac CT800 Warranty
3 Year on All Mechanical Parts