What does Encore Deluxe Vacuum Therapy System Kits include?
- 7 Tension Rings - Incrementally different size rings ensure the right fit. The center ring is designed to externally encircle the penis. The top and bottom rings are designed as handles for easy application and removal.
- Battery and Manual Vacuum Pump - A user friendly vacuum pump complete with release valve to control the amount of vacuum pull on the penis.
- Ring Loader Cone - A mounting cone, used to help fit the ring onto the penile tube.
- Penile Tube and Adapter - A transparent penile tube (attaches to the vacuum unit) with the new easy-to-use Ring Ejector System. Used for the insertion of the penis to be pumped to a full erection.
- Patented Ring Ejector Sleeve - Allows perfect ring placement every time.
- Lubricant - A sample of water soluble lubricating jelly.
- Body shield
- Sample lubricants
- Easy to use rings loading applicator
- Stylish and discreet carrying case
- DVD training video
- Instructional manual
How does Encore Penis Pump work?
Encore vacuum pump is a vacuum therapy treatment for impotence. It works by creating a vacuum seal that creates an immediate strong erection for 90% of all men regardless of the underlying cause of the problem. The penis is placed in a cylinder which draws blood into the erectile tissues mimicking the natural process. It takes 30 seconds to 1 minute to effectively attain an erection. The erection can then be maintained by a specially designed tension ring placed by the patient around the base of the penis.
- Clinically proven therapy for impotence
- Most trusted since 1988
- FDA registered
- Revolutionary Design
- Simple to Use
- 95% effective
- Works in minutes
Encore Deluxe Vacuum Erection Device Features
- Two is better than one - Encore Deluxe Kit includes both a Manual and Battery pump. User can choose which vacuum pump head they prefer. Experience greater intimacy and results with two vacuum devices.
- Comfort fit rings with patented unique design - The exclusive tension ring design provides maximum comfort and strength. Users appreciate the attention to detail and how easy they are to remove after use.
- Patented ring ejector sleeve for perfect results every time - Deluxe Battery and Manual encore therapy system features a unique design called the ring ejector sleeve. Installing and removing the ring with traditional vacuum therapy systems can be difficult and very frustrating and, often times, have to start over. With the ring ejector sleeve, user can simply twist in either direction and the ring will be installed perfectly every time.
- Works in minutes and safe to use - Encore ED Pump works in 30 seconds to 1 minute. The gentle suction creates the erection in no time. There are NO Contraindications, NO Side Effects and works in just minutes! This treatment is safe, effective and less expensive than other treatment options. Prescription Medications (Pills) rarely work and are very expensive with numerous side effects.
- Built in pressure safety valve - Not all vacuum systems feature a pressure safety-release valve. Encore vacuum Therapy system is approved for sale by the FDA and is required to include a pressure safety-release valve for the safety of the patient. Beware of any system that does not this feature as this could be a risk to the patient.
What to buy with Encore Deluxe Vacuum Erection Device
How to use Encore Deluxe Battery and Manual Vacuum Therapy System?
Step 1. Put the Encore Penis Pump in one end of the tube and the ring ejector on the other.
- The system will not work unless you have a good vacuum seal. You will need two types of lubricants to use your system. The first is a water soluble lubricant such as K-Y Jelly. Second, use a petroleum based lubricant, such as Vaseline, on the 0-Ring that seals the pump and tube.
- To put the system together, twist the pump into the penile tube.
- The ring ejector will slip over the smaller side of the penile tube (opposite the pump). Push the pointed end of the ejector toward the pump until it stops. Lubricate the tube with water soluble lubricant.
Step 2. Choosing the best tension ring.
One of the most important parts of the vacuum system is the Ring. It is important to have a properly fitted Ring to retain blood in the penis to maintain a good erection. The ring must encircle the penis and fit comfortably tight, but should be no tighter than necessary.
- Start by choosing the size you think will fit you best. Try that size while learning how to use the system.
- We recommend starting with the larger sizes to assure that the compression on the penis is no more than necessary to accomplish results. If the vacuum unit gives you a good erection, and with the Ring on, your erection becomes soft within five minutes or less, you need to try the next size smaller Ring. If the ring seems tight, choose the next size larger.
- Try the different sizes until you are satisfied with the fit. You have many rings to choose from.
- If you are one of the rare cases where the smallest ring will not keep your penis firm, you may use two rings. Example: (sizes 4 & 5). Mount the second ring by repeating step 2.
Step 3. How to mount the tension ring on Encore Vacuum Pump?
- Insert the mounting cone into the end of the penile tube that has the ring ejector.
- Lubricate the cone and the center of the ring with water soluble lubricant.
- Get in a comfortable sitting position. Place the open end of the tube between the thighs and squeeze firmly with the thighs to steady the tube. Grab the handles of the ring; pull the ring quickly down the cone onto the tube.
- Before using the pump, lubricate the end of the penile tube with water soluble lubricant to seal the vacuum pull (where the penile tube meets the base of the penis). Also, lightly lubricate the penis to prevent it from sticking to the inside of the penile tube during insertion and vacuum.
Step 4. Scrotal tissue protection with barrier shield.
- A small amount of men, 5%, may pull scrotal tissue into the tube while creating a vacuum. If this occurs, a body shield can be used to prevent this problem.
- Place the body shield over the penis until it is snug and covering the pubic bone area and pubic hair.
- Place water soluble lubricant on both the body and shield and tube to help get a good seal.
- Place penis in tube and follow instructions. Once you have placed the Ring on the penis, you may remove the body shield by stretching it over the ring.
Step 5. How to draw vacuum to a desired erection?
- Insert the penis into the penile tube and apply slight pressure against the body at the base of the penis to assure a vacuum. Simply depress the vacuum plunger to engorge the penis with blood.
- It is recommended that the easiest and best way to draw a vacuum, with the vacuum pump, is to place both thumbs behind the thumb grip and with the fingers of both hands, squeeze the pump's plunger towards you. This also will prevent any jerking motions that can possibly cause the body to bruise where the penile tube is held tight against the groin. We have found this way requires the least amount of effort.
- Battery Powered Penis Pump - Insert the penis into the penile tube and apply slight pressure against the body at the base of the penis to assure a vacuum. Simply push the switch to the on position to engorge the penis with blood. When the penis is fully engorged, push the switch off.
Step 6. Put the tension ring on the penis.
- As soon as the desired erection has been achieved, continue to hold the tube tight against your body and simply twist the ring ejector just like you would turn a door knob. This will automatically push the Ring off the penile tube onto and around the base of the penis.
- Twist ring ejector. Most of the vacuum seal will be broken during the ring's transfer, but you may still need to depress the release valve to release what vacuum may be left. Remove the pump unit from the penis.
- A lasting erection should now be maintained, and normal intercourse can be accomplished. Note: If a condom is desired, it should be put on as the last step. Do not wear a condom during the vacuum process. If you use a condom, put it on after the constriction ring is in place.
- After intercourse, remove the ring(s) by pulling the top and bottom handles. The ring(s) will stretch and your erection will go down. Pull the ring(s) off the penis.
Encore Penis Pump FAQs
1. How long do you wear the Tension Ring?
The Tension Ring should be worn for no more than 30 minutes. After the ring is removed, please wait 1 hour before creating another erection.
2. What if I am not able to achieve a full erection the first time I use the system?
Practice sessions may be necessary to achieve a satisfactory erection if it has been a while since you have good potency. A practice session is when you take 5 minutes a day (for 1 to 2 weeks) and create as many erections as you can in this time period. You simply create an erection and hold it for around 5-10 seconds. You then release the pressure by pressing the & pressure release button" and you will lose the seal and the erection. After that you, you simply repeat the same procedure again and again until you have done so for 5 minutes. This will free up proper blood flow and help restore the corpora cavernosa (the two canals that fill with blood). This is a safe and effective way to rehabilitate.
3. Is there an age limit to using Vacuum Therapy?
No, there is no age limit as Vacuum Therapy works regardless of your age.
4. Will the Encore System work if I have had Prostate Cancer Surgery?
Vacuum Therapy is often used by Urologists as a proven therapy to restore potency following Radical Prostatectomy Surgery.
- In some rare cases, frequent use of rings may bruise the base of the penis. The base of the penis is where the shaft of the penis meets the pubic area.
- Stop drawing a vacuum if severe pain occurs. Pain may be a sign the penis is being bruised.
- Theoretically, it is possible that using the pump may bruise or break the blood vessels either right below the skin or deep within the penis or scrotum. Internal bleeding or a blood filled bruise in the penis can result.
- The vacuum pump may not be safe for men who do not feel pain in the area around their penis. If you have diabetes, you may have a reduced ability to feel pain. Pain may be a sign the penis is being bruised.
- Do not use if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You may not feel pain while you are using drugs or alcohol.
- You must wait 60 minutes between uses. Failure to do so may injure your penis.
- Use the largest ring that will keep your penis hard. Using a ring that is too small may bruise your penis.
- If your hands are severely impaired, you should not use this product. You must have full use of your hands to safely use the rings and pump. If you do not have enough strength in your hands, you may not be able to remove the ring. Delayed ring removal could damage your penis.